Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which maternity pads would you recommend?!

Hi ladies!!

Congratulations on your December babies!!

I'm g/c from due in April and I was wondering which maternity pads you would recommend to get, I am just starting to think about my hospital bag and I thought you girls would be the best ones to ask as you are probably using them right now!!!

Thank you!! Xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun,

I've used boots own and asda's own and find boots to be the best out of the 2. Tone's that I had whilst in hospital were great too, but you can't obviously but those :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    I am also using boots and tescos, both good, also bought some always ultra night time to double up with xxx
  • Options
    asda, tesco and boots, in that order, in the early days i used a winged sanitary pad underneath, for a bit more coverage, and now the bleeding is minimal i'm just using the tesco ultra thin maternity pads, except at night time when i use a normal mat pad with nightime pad underneath (just in case as my bleeding seems to come and go)x
  • Options
    I used Tesco and boots and both were good and very similar. I preferred the thick ones too as it was more comfy and feels like its safer ( though I'm sure the thin ones are just as absorbing!) I just switched to ordinary sanitary towels after a couple of weeks x
  • Options
    Ps I'm very impressed by tour organisation getting your hospital bag ready already! I think I did mine about 2 weeks before going into labour! X