Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Congratulations DID 11 ladies!

Just wanted to pop on and say a huge congrats to all the due in Dec '11 mummies to be image

My beautiful little boy was due on the 29th Dec 2010 but decided to make his arrival on Christmas day instead, needless to say we were delighted, he truly is my christmas angel image

Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy, believe or not it will fly and soon you will be holding your beautiful babes in your arms.

Lots of love MrsH and Lucas Beau xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Awww such a lovely post and bless your little dude making his appearance christmas day image

Time really does fly. I had my DD in June 2010 and here i am doing it all again now she's 10 months old xxx
  • Options
    Thanks a lot image
  • Options
    thanks

my dd was due in dec 2008 (20th) but decided to arrive 30th October nearly 8 weeks early. its funny being DiD again
  • Options
    Thanks for your lovely message!

Am hoping this one is punctual as would like to have deflated a bit by my birthday on 8th! My DS was 2 days late so here's hoping!

• Options
    awww xmas day baby so cute...

im due 7th of dec but with my other pregnacys have gone 2wks early which means this little one might show end of novemeber which is my eldest sons birthday......

xxx

xx
  • Options
    thansk MrsHx thats so so sweet!!

xx