Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very scared...

hi all,

i had very bad pains in my belly today, it was so bad i had to leave work. i went to the doctors and they booked me in for an early scan tomorrow morning!! im so so scared that they will tell me bad news!! i never believed i was pregnant (thats why i took 7 tests!) i dont even feel pregnant, little pain in boobs and little tired but thats it!! thats why im expecting bad news! image :? im 5weeks 5 days, can you see a heartbeat at that stage?!? fingers crossed

Hannah xx

Replies

• Options
    hey hun,

Try not to think the worst. You can have some really odd pains, sharp and all sorts that can be down to stretching ligaments and such. During my last pregnancy I had horrible pains and started bleeding. I was convinced it was over... it turned out to be a large and very painful cyst on my overy which burst. My lo is now 13 months old image

It's hard to say if they will find a heart beat. Online info suggest 6 weeks 3 days is when it typically becomes see able. Don't think the worst.

xxxx
  • Options
    Try not to worry Hannah, stay positive even though I know it can be hard to do.

I get some really odd pains too and I think it's common to have it as things move around inside to make room for baby.

I'll be thinking of you, take care and try to rest,

xo
  • Options
    just wanted to say i'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope all is ok, like the other ladies say positive thinking and you never know it may be everything getting ready and stretching for baby.

xx
  • Options
    Ill be thinking of you Hannah, not sure about the heartbeat hun but fingers crossed you will see it and it will set your mind at rest. For now relax as much as you can

xxx
  • Options
    Got everything crossed, thinking of you tomorrow x
  • Options
    Hope all is well tomorrow, will be thinking of you...

Try not to worry yourself and get plenty of rest tonight.

• Options
    thanks everyone, your all so kind. i will keep you posted!

h x
  • Options
    Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you imageimage
  • Options
    well i had the scan...... they said everything is growing in the right place, i saw the yolk sac and was measured at 6 weeks which is about right! they couldn't see an embryo as it is prob to early but am booked in for another in a week so fingers crossed there will be a little bean and heartbeat! cant believe i have to wait another week but i guess i need to let the little one grow so i can say hi! ha ha im just trying not to think about it otherwise i will go crazy! thanks for your support guys xxx
  • Options
    aww hun thats brilliant news, i hope the scan next week show a gorgeous heartbeat!! get lots of rest and positive thinking in!!!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi hannah, did u have your second scan? How was it?

xx
  • Options
    yes i did and there was a little heartbeat! i have had the worst sickness over the past 2 weeks and am very moody and unhappy atm! hoping it will end soon! x
  • Options
    Congratulations, so glad everything is ok.

Mooomin x
  • Options
    So happy scan went well. image

xx