Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Introducing myself

Hi all,

I have held off joing this group until today.

A little bit about me. I fell pregnant with our first baby in feb 2010 (on my bday!) everything was going ok until i hit 24 weeks. I started to feel reduced movements and by 24 + 5 i was worried enough to go to the hospital we heard the heartbeat and they sent us on our way. The next day i made a routine visit to my mw and she couldnt find the heartbeat. We went to the hospital and had a scan. There was my baby girl lying still on the screen. Her heart had stopped beating at 24 + 6. She was born still on 18th july 2010.

Me and my partner brought our wedding forward (i needed something to focus on) and we were married nov 19th 2010.

I found out 2 days before xmas ee that i was expecting again. We were very happy but a little apprehensive. Just after new year i was getting sharp pains in one side and the epu did a scan to comfirm it wasnt an ectopic. They said was in the right place but wasnt measuring as it should. We went ack for 2 further scans, the sac was growing but the baby inside had stopped, my body still thought it was pregnant. I had a surgical evac 19th jan 2011.

I fell pregnant again and discovered this 31st march 2011. I was so nervous that the same thing would happen again and in jan so i decided that i wouldnt join here until i knew things were ok. The hospital offered me a reassurance scan which i have had today. I am please to say we saw our little bean and the heart flickering away! I have never been so relieved so i thought i would join you today.

We have been measured at 8 + 2 and our offical EDD is 6th Dec.

So hello everyone xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, gatecrashing from DIS.

I am so sorry to hear of you loss, I lost my son at 25+5 weeks last year and I am now 21+5 weeks pregnant, we found out on Christmas day. I know how worrying this time can be so if you need to chat please feel free to message me xx
  • Options
    Thanks torch xxxx how has it been? have you managed to enjoy being pregnant? xx
  • Options
    Hi Miss Nelly,

i remember you from before. congratulations on your lovely news.

• Options
    Hi Hun!

I remember you from the bereavement forum!

I lost my little boy Ian at 20 weeks after my waters broke! I had a MC after that too at 5 weeks!

I'm lucky that with my third pregnancy all was well and I have the most beautiful little girl as a result!

Since then I've had a MC at 7 weeks and I'm now 6 weeks with this little bean!

I know what your going through and if you want to chat at any point feel free to PM me, congratulations too, I'm sure the outcomes will be great for us both this time!

Becky

Xxx
  • Options
    Hi sb how are you doing hunnie? xx

B&E hey hun, sorry to hear about your little one and your mc's aswell, i remember you too. Im sure all will be ok for us this time round, Same to you hun, if you need a chat. Its nice to have someone who knows what you are thinking and feeling, although i wish non of us knew what this was like. Congrats to you too xxxxx
  • Options
    Its sad to hear some of the stories here, makes me feel very grateful for my DS who is talking to himself in his cot as i write!

Congratulations missnelly and hope you have a h & h pg xxx