Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Strange dream!

I just got up from a nap (a luxury while my 2 yr old had a snooze too) and I dreamt that I was at an appt seeing a mad Russian doctor who changed my due date from 28th Dec to 28th Feb!! Cannot be I told her. It is she told me. I can't wait that long, December is already so far away! Hope nothing too strange happens at my appt on Wednesday!

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry it's all the pregnancy worry that's why we end up having these weird dreams image

With my last pregnancy I had loads of weird dreams, but mainly had them in the third trimester.

I had a really bad dream in the morning, went to someone's house and seen two babies that were in danger picked them up, then suddenly I'm all alone and a anaconda appears in the water but might attack me.

What I believe is (read up about it) if you see small snakes it means you have a minor enemy but if you see a anaconda that means you have a real enemy, :? :?

My in laws weren't very happy with the pregnancy, just hoping my baby will be fine.