Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ravenous!

Is anyone else ridiculously, ravenously hungry most of the time?

I swear, I can't stop thinking about food, nor go for very long without snacking on something. I've been spreading my meals into little snacks throughout the day, instead of main meals, and it's helping, but the hunger is beginning to consume me (ha ha pun intendedimage ).

I haven't eaten meat in 1.5 years but yesterday I caved in to my fast-food chicken craving and got KFC. Today's thing is cream crackers with a wee bit of cream cheese and pesto... yum!

Replies

• Options
    Yes! I am hungry all the time.....although then I'm disappointed when I eat like about two mouthfuls and feel full! Spent the other day thinking about pizza for dinner, and then only had two slices, very disappointing!
  • Options
    Me too!!! I am eating so much. I have already put on about 4 pounds. Food is the only thing that stops me feeling nauseous so it's currently my best friend! Trying to snack on fruit but it's just not filling enough.
  • Options
    hiya

i know the feeling! I'm not like it every day but i was like it around week 5-6. With my little girl i was like it probably a dozen times or so during the whole pregnancy. i put it down to baby growth spurts! My friend was like it most of the time and found out she was having twins!

happy munching everyone

xx
  • Options
    Hehe I'm so glad it's not just me that has to snack to stop nausea. I literaly have to eat every 2hours :lol: But i do tend to eat apples or yoghurts so it isn't too bad.

Although I am craving fruit pastilles and cheesey wotsits haha

xx