Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan Today

I had my scan this afternoon, Baby is healthy, happy and BIG!!! image

He/She is measuring 8 days ahead of my due date, but sonographer said it was more likely to be a big baby as hubby is tall and broad, rather than my dates be wrong?! Think I would prefer my dates to be wrong!!!! image

We think the sonographer slipped up a couple of times and are pretty much convinced we are having a boy, but officially staying yellow!!! But we could of just missed her saying 'she' because we have always though we are having a boy?!

Our baby was a little monkey and would'nt cooperate very well, so it took a lot of shifting around and shaking of my belly to get all the measurements! Baby was a little bit stubborn (takes after mummy!!!) but was very happy and was waving hello, sucking thumb and blowing bubbles.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/282085_10150246840026919_732221918_7466551_5912502_n.jpg

Jo xx

Replies

• Options
    Aw lovely pic hun xx We had ours yesterday and we are having a girl. xxx
  • Options
    Love your pic. Is that baby blowing a bubble thier? In 2 of our pictures you can see baby blowing lots of little bubbles looks so sweet.

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations MissNelly on your Pink bump. StephR, baby is blowing a bubble in the picture! Its amazing! We even saw baby hiccuping! It was really sweet!

Glad both your scans went well,

Jo xx
  • Options
    oh wow that is so so cute!!! I still cant belive we r all having our 20 week scans!!

xxx