Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due dates and bump colours

Hi All

Thought I'd add a new thread with due dates and bump colours, will be interesting to see what mix we have of pink, blue and yellow if anyone wants to join in!

Have copied the due dates from the previous due date thread and will update bump colours if you want reply and let me know. If any of your due dates have changed I can amend them too...

1st Dec 2011: jo0610;

2nd Dec 2011: MummyJT

3rd Dec 2011: Gem24uk1;xkatiep1x; BlakeybluesMummy; ready2bparents

4th Dec 2011: Hannah_486

5th Dec 2011: fifi500; Canuckmom; stephR1989; samjaxxginger

6th Dec 2011: becksf77; xxmissnellyxx; Sleepybabybee; Melf32

7th Dec 2011: Monkey_Nuts; ChristyM77; HugliBear (29th Nov!); hedgieuk

8th Dec 2011: lilypeachuk; broodychops

10th Dec 2011: kar1234uk; bliffuk; mize21

11th Dec 2011: Huglibear

12th Dec 2011: moomin; janetandemy

14th Dec 2011: Lucy82uk1

15th Dec 2011: amy87w; katielou1975

18th Dec 2011: Babysmyth2

22nd Dec 2011: Bellesmummy7

23rd Dec 2011: sally322

24th Dec 2011: cazzy10; beckyandeve

25th Dec 2011: Missgiddy; Loumadcow; Goldilocks2011

28th Dec 2011: FashionTekki

29th Dec 2011: Jelliedexcited

30th Dec 2011: xmadsx; pambrown81

31st Dec 2011: Paraty; mildred81; bluebabeuk2

Jo x

Replies

• Options
    Hiya Jo,

As you know I am staying yellow! Think this is a really good idea though!!!

Jo xx
  • Options
    My due date is still 18/12 and we are expecting our 2nd pink bump image x x
  • Options
    Updated!

Hi Jo! Sorry, yes I knew you were yellow but wasn't sure about updating anyone without them asking me to!

Can you see the yellow ok? Am using my phone at mo so not sure how clear it is on a computer!

• Options
    My due date is now 6th Dec and I'm team yellow x
  • Options
    Hey what a great idea. I am team yellow x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Im due the 22nd december (but am having an elective section) and we are team blue

x x
  • Options
    The yellow looks fine on my computer!

Its going to be interesting to see how many of each colour we have!!

Jo xx
  • Options
    I have a pink bump xx
  • Options
    I found out today what colour we are. We're not telling anyone though as we want friends and family to have the surprise - still debating whether telling you guys is allowed or not! You just never know who might be peeking :lol: Due date has stayed the same though, I'm sure I'll be last and into Jan.
  • Options
    We are keeping it secret from everyone else too bluebabeuk2, decided not keep it secret on here though after much debate! Will change you to yellow and update if you decide to reveal! x
  • Options
    What a great idea - i find out on Tuesday and can't wait xx
  • Options
    my due date changed to the 23rd i stayed yellow. although might change that at 34 week scan.
  • Options
    Hello,

We're yellow (but I'm guessing blue), feeling impatient about wanting to meet little one already roll on the next 17.5 weeks!

I'm impatient now and have 4 scans booked for growth and a clinical trial before LO is due. Will I have the strength to stay yellow I'm not so sure. If it wasn't for the OH I might have given in at the first hurdle!

Mooomin x
  • Options
    Well done Sally322 and Moomin for staying yellow so far! We debated staying yellow again as we did with DS but thought it might be different to know this time round. Plus we were impatient to know whether DS would have a brother or sister! x
  • Options
    We stayed yellow, although i was very tempted!
  • Options
    We are staying yellow. image
  • Options
    Hi Jo, my due date has changed to 30th December and we have a pink bump image
  • Options
    Hey ladies well I don't come on here often but thought i would update. My due date has changed from 12th December to 10th and we are expecting a girl! could you change me please x
  • Options
    All updated so far... although yellow is currently in the lead, pink has overtaken blue for now. Will look forward to finding out what colour the yellow bumps are in 4 months! x
  • Options
    Lovely thread!! Our due date has changed to 3rd Dec and we are having a yellow bump xx