Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyone given their bean a name?

My friends hubby's nickname is Bean so we'd find it weird referring to ours as 'bean', lol! My friend had twins and named hers after actual beans so they were Pinto & Adzuki! I looked online at different types of beans and found the name for chickpea is Garbanzo bean!!!! So, ours is Garbanzo the Womb Gremlin! image xx 

Replies

• Options

Nice nickname, LOL! Makes our 'Pip' seem quite understated in comparison! xx

• Options
    Wow! That is a mouthful! image We've been calling ours 'Blastocyst' as according to the 'What to Expect' book that is what the 'correct medical term' currently is! I found it so bizarre and comical that we're using that or bubbs right now. Will come up with something better once we start telling people!
  • Options

aww iv been calling ours poppyseed, as when we first found out it was the size of one! image im abit aprehencive about getting attached to a nickname too, as a friend of a friend got attached to her jellybean, and when 'archie' arrived she struggeled to bond with him as she felt someone had taken her 'jellybean' and swapped him with 'archie' strange stuff eh! lol xxxx

• Options

We've been calling ours 'Mini Mack' as our surname is Mackintosh! image

• Options

We have been calling ours 'Shrimp' lol and after my 7 week scan yesterday it did look a lil bit like a shrimp!! lol xxx