Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What are your plans for the weekend lovely ladies?

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? My sick note ended yesterday but I'm now on annual leave for a week but SO looking forward to getting back to work. I'm going round to my friends this morning to take some photos of her new baby boy as she wants to make some thank you cards. Her chap also wants a nice photo taken with the little one to turn into black and white so think it's going to be one of those shirt-less pics (he spends alot of time working out). Tonight I've got a hot date with hubs- Chinese take away and Britain's Got Talent! Then tomorrow I'm going out for a girlie lunch with another friend! Monday is our wedding anniversary so we're off to Devon for a couple of days, then just chilling for the rest of our week off together! image Hope you all have lovely weekends ladies! xx

Replies

• Options
    Hey dottysbird, that sounds great! This afternoon, me my sister and my son travelled from kent to warminster and tomorrow going to longleat, ds will love it! Not doing much for the rest of the week. X