Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Gemm and LB

Bubs and I are going to be in the burgh the week after next so wondered if you fancied a mini meet?

Replies

• Options
    Sounds good to me, what about you LB???
  • Options
    Sounds good to me too image Do you have any dates in mind? x
  • Options
    When you up Miss I ??
  • Options
    I am coming up on Friday and will be there until Weds but not sure what my plans are just yet. Does weekend or weekday suit you better. Perhaps we could meet at the soft play in Ocean Terminal so your older ones have got something to do Gemm?
  • Options
    I would normaly say weekdays but we have things on the mon/tue/wed so it would suit me the Sat or sunday. A soft play sounds like a plan, that way i can get 2 mins peace and if its one they havent been to then all the better. Is there parking there?
  • Options
    Sunday afternoon suits us. Yeah there is loads of free parking, there is a multistory at either end of the shopping centre. The soft play is called Molly's if you want to google it. LB are you free Sunday afternoon?
  • Options
    Sorry i wont be able to make that Sunday :\( my hubby is working all week and that's his only day off so he will want to spend time with Emily. I would also need to get the train into Edinburgh and they are all over the place on a Sunday.

Maybe another time for me x
  • Options
    If we made it Glasgow on the saturday would you be able to make that LB??
  • Options
    Yeah i would probably be able to make that. Hubby is working that saturday so it would be better timing for me. As long as it isnt too far out the way for you Miss I?

Not sure where we could go though? Can you think of anywhere Gemm that is child-friendly?

Unless you guys want to go to the baby show? Its on at the secc from Thursday until Sunday. There is a soft play area for kids I'm sure...

Lx
  • Options
    I can always leave the big kids at their grans house and we could go to john lewis which is near the train station, or ive googled the baby show and the creche is free for 2 hours which would give us time for a coffee.

Either of these plans suit you Miss I??

Gemm x