Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What a happy mummy

Well, for the first night in 8 weeks, my clever boy got fed at 10-11pm last night and lasted till 7am this morning!! Im so happy coz i might actually get a nights sleep this week. Ive only had 1 night when oh got up and fed him and im now loaded with the cold and totally run down.

Light is at the end of the tunnel!!!

A happy Gemm x

Replies

• Options
    yeahhh. hopefully its a sign of things to come. xx
  • Options
    Clever Arran! image I got 8 hours sleep last night, lets hope it continues! xxx
  • Options
    Thats great LB, must have been something to do with the clocks changing!! Fingers crossed for our bubs tonight

Gemm x
  • Options
    How did you go last night? I got nearly 9 hours!! image

Lx
  • Options
    Oh I'm soooooo jealous!! What's your secret ladies......Ethan is only giving me 2 hours at a time and I just can not get him to go longer at night?

Well done to your lo's and if they could pass on their secret t Ethan i would be very greatfull image

Em xx

• Options
    likewise! im getting 3 hours at the very best! boobs are getting very sore and heavy with every growth spurt and when the spurts happen i can be feeding every hour... just got measured at 32 FF which is not bad for someone who's always thought their boobs were too small so am not complaining.... yet!