Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Ladybird

Hello,

I'm sorry I'm gatecrashing from Born In March but saw the gorgeous photo of your daughter with her Sock Monkey and wondered if you could share where you got it from?

I wanted to get one as a gift and yours is one if the nicest I've seen image

thank you in advance xx

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun,

Thank you, Emily loves her sock monkey image

I got mine made by a fantastic lady on facebook, she is so busy that she only puts on as many as she can make in a week on her site on a Monday night and the first person to comment on a monkey pic gets the monkey - hope that makes sense! lol. I think the next batch are going on on Tuesday due to the bank holiday.

Here is the link to her page:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Sock-Monkey-Crazy-Critters-Store/358732027409

I would really recommend them, so well made and definately worth the money. They work out at about ??10 including postage image

Hope you manage to get one!

Lx
  • Options
    Thank you very much **Ladybird**.

What a great idea, I just took a look at last weeks and they were all lovely. Will wait patiently for Tuesday evening and keep my fingers crossed.

Will let you know how I get on.

Ta x
  • Options
    Hey Ladybird,

just thought I'd let you know, I was lucky enough to get a monkey!! Can't wait to meet her and introduce to LO.

Thank you very much for the information.

Sharmy xxx
  • Options
    Wow, congratulations! You will need to post a piccie image

The 9pm rush for them is mad isn't it? It's the online version of the january sales :lol:

Hope your lo loves her monkey - apparently they are great for sucking on :lol: Emily will sit and suck the monkey's head for ages, strange baby image x