Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

funny phoebe and TTC?

Hya lovely ladies!!
just being Nosie really was wondering when anyone was starting to TTC again?
we were going to start sept/oct but seen as it took us 10 months to concive noo was going to come off the in July as it normally takes a month or 2 to get my cycles back to normal!
Or is it just me who is crazy enough to be planning this so soon?? We have disgusted that seen as it was so good when we had the big girls close together we would like noo to have a sibling very close in age too plus no jealous again because noo no's she shares me and daddy with the big girls and plus there amazing with her.
phoebe Is my eldest daughter she's 4yrs old and starting school in september :cry: (she's my baby and cant imagin her starting school) she came out with the funniest thing she said "Mummy i came out your belly, so did lacey and so did nancy, so now iv got like loads of sisters can i have 5 brothers to come out of your belly for christmas please...... i'll be a really good girl and i'll name them!!!" i didnt know what to say apart from laugh which she then said "YEAHHHH, daddy mummy said i can have 5 brothers for christmas!!" :lol: shes so funny love her soo much, but she still is NOT having 5 brothers. :lol:
xxx

Replies

• Options
    LOL We'll be looking out for your post to say that you're unexpectedly having qintuplets then! image
  • Options
    hey hun i am def going to have another but i just cant decide when yet i will prob wait until isabelle is 2 1/2 - 3 to start TTC again so then she will be in pre-school as that is what i have found would of been easier this time round for me good luck with it i would go for it if i were you xx