Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Woo hoo, Jumperoo!

Just had to share my excitement, although it's sad I know!

Argos have the most amazing offer on the Fisher Price Jumperoo at the moment. It's down to ??65 when it's usually ??90! Understandably it's been out of stock for the last few days, BUT I've just managed to get my hands on one as my local store have some being delivered tomorrow! I can pick it up for my little man on Tuesday. Very pleased. Best deal I've seen on it by far and Jakob's tried a friend's out so we know it's a hit.

Woo hoo!
xx

Replies

• Options
    Wow thats a fantastic deal! I ended up ordering one from Very.co.uk for ??68 but it isnt being delivered until 7th June! I cant wait for it! image x
  • Options
    Wow! That's a really good deal too! Didn't know they sold toys etc! Good to know image
    x
  • Options
    Ive been trying to buy one on ebay, they go for around ??40. Ive been trying to get one locally so i can pick it up to save the postage. The last few have gone for around ??50 so new at ??65 seems good.

Right, away to argos web site!!

Gemm x
  • Options
    I'd been trying the same Gemm, but had no luck. I was either getting outbid or the items were removed!

Good luck with Argos image

• Options
    i just bought one as well even though lo is only 8 weeks old!!
  • Options
    Thanks for this! I have just ordered one for Adam! I can collect it on Thursday image
  • Options
    Got mine for ??33 on e bay lol
  • Options
    Woo hoo ladies! Glad to have spread the Argos Jumperoo love image

Morello, that's a great price. I had been trying to get one for a good price but no luck so the Argos deal was the best for me image
  • Options
    Well, have given up trying ebay. I object to paying ??50+ to drive and collect a second hand one. All the argos stores are sold out so have bitten the bullet and ordered one on mothercare. It is 15% off with free delivery so was ??76 and should be here this week.

Arran is very excited!

Gemm x
  • Options
    Woo hoo Gemm!
    Jakob seems to be really enjoying his. I know what you mean about the ebay thing with petrol money etc. That's why I gave up. Good deal with Boots!
    xx
  • Options
    g/c I couldn't get hold of a Jumperoo in any Argos's and when I called they said deliveries wouldn't be for 2 weeks (when the offer is over), someone in Baby said Mothercare will 'price match' Argos, sure enough I gave them a call on Monday and they said no problem and charged ??67.49 plus its free delivery at the mo. It was delivered about half an hour ago - I am so excited! Just waiting for LO to wake up so we can test it out!

• Options
    Gemm, just checked the Mothercare website and if you ring them within 7 days of purchase they will refund you the extra you paid... http://www.mothercare.com/Price-Promise-Other-pages/b/330387031

• Options
    Thats brilliant, thanks. I will give them a ring now. Fantastic, they are refunding me now.

Gemm x