Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you think your little one will be when older and why

We are always guessing what the baby girl will be when she is older - I love imagining her running around driving a suburu police car and kicking butt mainly cause she is already good at beating up mummy and daddy and gran and mamgu and of course her two favourite people her doggies whereas hubby loves thinking of her as a barrister shouting orders etc which again she is very good at she can scream so loud your ears pop and then she laughs and laughs - she is so funny! so what about everyone else xxxx

Replies

• Options
    :lol: Emily has that very loud noises thing down to a T! I imagine she will be a vet or something, she absolutely adores our cats and our parent's dogs. She gets all excited and her arms wave frantically up and down while she giggles manically at them! :lol: Or she could be a supermodel because of her wee skinny body, long legs and gorgeous big eyes image Not sure daddy will be supporting that one! :P :lol: xxx
  • Options
    Arran will def be a heartbreaker!! his big eyes and cute smile will melt all the girls hearts!!! lol
  • Options
    Hmmmm I know I'd like her to do something worthwhile like a Social Worker or something well qualified but thats because i wish I'd done it probably lol, her temperament doesn't point to anything although she seems to be left handed which means she may be artistic i think!!
  • Options
    Well, Adam's favourite toy is his Vtech Music Maker, so I reckon a musician...maybe a drummer! He loves bashing the cymbol! Although he also loves my singing, which perhaps indicates that he does *not* have a good ear for music... :lol:
  • Options
    Hee hee cath, Izzy likes my singing and I got asked to leave primary music cause I really am that bad I am not exagerrating I am tone death but she loves it - my hubby and the dogs do not x x

Loving the fact we have a supermodel, heart breaker and social worker in our little band of babies x x x
  • Options
    Rena I was always in the choir at school, as I was a 'good girl' so could be relied upon to look smart and behave. However, the music teacher told me to mime the words so I didn't put the other singers off!! It didn't seem odd at the time, but looking back I am quite offended! :lol:

LB - if Emily is a supermodel she may well end up dating Rock Star Adam and we can tell them how their mummies used to chat on BE!
  • Options
    Oh what a cute couple they would make!! image

I'm already getting worried about my 'floozy' daughter :P yesterday at our baby group she got two kisses from a 1 year old boy and was holding hands with the baby boy sitting next to us - me and the boy's mum never even noticed! :lol: She definately has an eye for the boys and is a little flirt :lol: x
  • Options
    I think Felix will do quite a boisterous noisy job. He laughs his head off when I make him jump, loves all his noisy toys and loves banging things. He appears to be left handed too although all of that goes against the artistic left handed stereotype! We used to say he would be an electrician when he was tiny because he would spend ages staring at lights and crane his neck twisting around to see them if we moved him. The obsession has worn off now and moved onto the TV!!