Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Feb 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Me and Millie waving hello!

Hello ladies,

Thanks everyone for all the lovely wishes over in DIF - hope everyone is coping well with our new arrivals.

My little Millie May (officially Amelia) is a week old today and time has flown by in a whirlwind, as I'm sure it has for everyone.

I've not had much chance to get on here to do my BS. It was hard but now totally worth it.......induction, sick on gas and air, failed epidural, successful epidural (bliss!), two hours of pushing but she was stuck, so ventouse, then forceps and episiostomy. I was one contraction away from a c section eek!!!! She was 8 pounds 6.

We came home on Friday and are slowly getting to grips to life as a family. I started with BF, but gave it up on Friday and am finding it so much better for us all to bottle feed. How is everyone else doing?

Love to all,

Lou xx (and Millie of course)

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lou & Millie

Glad you're both doing well. The time does fly by doesn't it I can't believe Dylan was 3 weeks old yesterday.

Well done on escaping the c section I was watching them on 1 born every minute last night & it made me feel all odd & cringey.

Take care

Rach & Dylan x
  • Options
    Hey Lou and baby Millie,

It's soo good to here from the both of you. The last time I came on here I saw that you had posted that you were over due.

You must be really enjoying being a mum and welcome to the club. I'm looking forward to reading you full birth story.

Lots of love

Gloria and Grace xxx
  • Options
    Hiya hun

Am glad all is going well for you and Millie (lovely name btw)

Time really does fly as Caitlin is now 7 weeks old and has her first injections in a couple ofweeks!

Enjoy!

Jen xx
  • Options
    Just wanted to say that we have called our little girl Amelia (Millie), it really is a beautiful name. image

My Millie is 5 days old today and like most newborns has no idea of night and day and thinks it's ok to feed ALL night image

I worked out today that in 6 days I have had 14 hours sleep, mostly in 20-30 minute slots. I need sleep image

Nell and Millie xx