Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Questionnaire

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting on your forum. Let me introduce myself. My name is Rhian and I have a daughter who is 21months old. I am currently studying for an access course in the hope of studying midwifery at university in September. Part of my course is to undertake a project into a chosen area and to carry out research.

I am looking for women to answer my questionnaires so I can collect data to support (or disprove!) my argument.

I am looking for women who are 34+ weeks gestation and for women who have just given birth within the last four months.

I cannot give too much detail out as to what my project is about as this could affect the way the questions are answered but for those of you willing to take part I will debrief at the end to let you know what the questionnaire was for. If you are interested could you please e-mail me; rhian4_uk@yahoo.co.uk I will then run through about confidentiality, how I will use the results and gain your consent. Please if anyone has any questions feel free to ask them. I also wish to point out that this project is an independent one and is no way related to or endorsed by Prima Baby magazine or the baby expert website.

Hope you can help!

Rhian x

Replies