Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mood swings

Helloooo all Anyone else having mood swings? Oh my god I'm getting the hump for no reason image Even I'm feeling sorry for my husband now, he only asked to peel the spuds today and I bit his head off lol L x

Replies

• Options

hi Little L i know what you mean im only 6 weeks on tus and i neally ripped some ones head off in b&q last week.x

• Options
    It's mad isn't it, in Tesco's yesterday I was getting frustrated as there were so many oap's in front of me taking there time #needmorepatience
  • Options
    Definitely! I'm horrible at the moment!
  • Options
    I'm being a total nightmare, the worst thing is knowing how horrible I'm being and not being able to stop!!

Luckily we should all return to being civil human beings in a few weeks time image
  • Options
    My DF has definitely noticed that I'm more moody!image

He thinks it's funny & just winds me up, which obv makes me worse! Lol
  • Options
    Me too. I won't repeat the tirade i went into on Thursday. First hospital car park full. Had scan appointment to make and dozy in car in front was adamant their ticket was going in machine even tho it was out of order so the barrier was up! Lost it in most unnecessary was. Hubby was trying to stifle his giggles! :-/
  • Options

OMG I am so full of rage this week - I'm like a woman possessed!! I think the hormones that make most women sick are turning me into a monster instead image

• Options
    Same here Lulu, I'm savage!!