Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any tips for hiding bump?

Just got dating scan thru for 2 august when I'll be 13 weeks. I am already showing (well it is my 6th pg!) as i have such a bad history i want to hide it for as long as possible. Any tips please?

Replies

• Options
    I'm desperately trying to hide my bloated belly as everyone at work is already suspicious. I'm just trying to wear loose tops as much as possible. I can't do my trousers up any more and that's getting annoying! x
  • Options
    I am heading into town tomorrow in desperation. Hoping i might get a few concealing items in the sales!
  • Options
    Scarves!!! It's the way forward! I feel massive already and so uncomfy in my jeans!
  • Options
    Leggings and tunics!!

My bloat is making me look massive at the mo and I'm a big girl anyway

Jeans are definitely a no-go at the minute.

I also second scarves! Luckily with the weather being pants no-one will bat an eyelid at all the layers xx
  • Options
    Same here Lulu, I lost weight before trying for no 2 but was still a 16 and feel like I've put all the weight back on already through bloating! Jeans are so uncomfy but don't want to buy any new ones yet as feels too early!!

Accessorise and Zara have some nice summer scarves at the mo