Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How is everyone nearing 12 wk mark?!

Hi Everyone.  How are you all doing? It has been very quiet on here lately. I know im one of the earliest in feb due 2nd but I guess lots of you must be coming up to 12 weeks. I was 12 wks yesterday and have my scan on Wed.  Im so nervous, i just really want to have the scan so I can start to feel excited and open about  it all! I haven't had many symptoms really alittle bit of sickness and tiredness but not much. I do however have a growing bump! Its my third baby so guess to expected! Its funny cause in the morning its fairly flat but by bedtime i look about 5 months gone! Im also only 5 ft so guess that doesn't help.  Anyway Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to scans soon. Please update as love to hear how everyone is xx

Replies

• Options
    I'm 10+3 with number 2 and have scan on 31st.... Very nervous too!! Plus we had lots of medical health issues with number one do kind of dreading the whole appt as don't know what they'll tell us! Ah well, will cross that bridge next week! Tiredness is mega bit other symptoms seem to be calming down... I know what you mean on the bump front though, I'm massive in the evenings!!
  • Options
    Hi I'll be 10 weeks on tus and iv got to waight till 22nd august for our scan this is our second and I have really felt soooo tired this time a little sick too please tell me the tiredness will go soon. X
  • Options
    My scan is on the 30th (next mon) and I sooo can't wait. I am 11 weeks now and have spent this whole time worrying that something will go wrong. I just can't wait to be able to get excited and share the news with everyone. I did have an early scan at 6 weeks due to some bleeding and saw a heartbeat then, so fingers crossed it has continued to develop. I haven't had any symptoms at all really apart ftom major tiredness so I think I've been pretty lucky. How crazy is it that soon we will be 1/3 of the way through our pregnancy?! It still doesn't seem real. x x
  • Options

Hi all, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow (due date 5/2/13) I've felt extremely emotional and moody for the past month and my sense of smell is driving me nuts! lol I have to keep buying new body sprays because I keep going off the smells. I really really hope this passes soon. This is my 3rd pregnancy, my next scan due 31st july, looking forward to seeing the heartbeat again image 

• Options

Good luck for all the upcoming scans! I have mine a week tomorrow when I will be 12+2.

I'm not feeling sick anymore but I am still so bone tired, having a toddler cutting molars is not helping as she has me up in the night too image

Apart from that I can't complain and just hoping that all is well for the scan

xxx

• Options

Glad to hear everyone is ok, im still really tired so can't give any hope there! I do have a 3 year old and a 2 year old though so its not that unsuual! 24 hrs till scan! AH its taking forever can't wait till this time tomorrow! Will update when I get back x

• Options

Hi im new here! image. how are all of you ladies and bumps doing so far ? image i went for my 12 week scan yesterday (due 4th 5th feb) & it was an amazing expierence! image i loved every minute of it!. The first time the lazy wee thing was snoozing but my midwife wanted to see it move around so she took my blood and checked me over & then done another scan & there he/she was summer salting around!. so so emotional & happy to see it for the first time, made it all seem real! image. unfortunately when i asked if she could tell the sex she said it was far to early to tell, i was gutted as im sooooo impatient and cant wait to find out. ! i think from my profile pic that its a baby boy but i can never tell :/. anyways hope you are all keeping well & congrats to everyone on their little ones! image x

• Options
    12 weeks tomorrow and i am ridiculously nervous. Scan isn't until 2 august when I'll be 12+6 so i still feel like i am a long way off. Just want to know all is well. X
  • Options
    Still only 9+2, so I've still got just under 3 weeks to wait until my 12 week scan....!! (14th aug)

Can't wait to see if everything is ok. I haven't really had many symptoms but those that I did have eased off a bit. Only Thing that seems to be happening is that the very bottom of my stomach seems to have gotten harder. & today I've had a few dull twinges coming from that area. I keep telling myself it's ok, it's just stretching etc.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see some scan pictures!!!!!