Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Names

When I say sharing ideas, I mean I'm looking for inspiration to steal some haha!! It was so easy last time as we didnt think about names until we found out she was a girl, then we picked the name straight away and both loved it! No such joy this time and we can't agree on anything. I think it's worse as we are not finding out so need a boy and girl name! Anyone already picked theirs? Xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi. Completely G/C here but we have had a few names picked out for months and they are; Girls: Darcey, Freya, Gracie, Kelsey, Paige and for boys, not very many, Archie, Reiss (or Reece) and Blake. Just thought I'd share, not sure if you'll like any of themimage I hope you have a great rest of your pregnancies, take care xx
  • Options
    Girls- isobelle, grace, brooke, maddison, darcie, paige. Boys- charlie , jack, harrison, luca and hubby likes austin but i'm not sure. There were a few more but these are the ones i can remember off the top of my head. It's so hard knowing that your choice of name sticks with them. I love cute names like poppy but it's probably not a name they would want at 30! xx
  • Options
    We find out bumps gender next week at cardiac scan image

But in the meantime....

Girls - Esme, daisy, edie, Elsie, violet, iris, Rose

Boys - Alfie, Archie
  • Options

We don't have a shortlist. Unless we change our minds we have decided already hahaha. We like:

Girl: Amelia Lily . Before we came to a decision I suggested Matilda, Daisy or Lillia and DH liked Francesca and Eleanor.

Boy: Charles Albert Henry, but we'd call him Charlie. Others we have considered were William and Brindley.  We have found agreeing on boys names much easier. We said if ever we had a second boy he'd get William George.

• Options
    Aw Matilda is my daughters name image

She says that we should call baby Louis if a boy and Amira if a girl - those happen to be her friends at nursery though!

Keep 'em cOming!!
  • Options

i have got a Lexie Hannah and a Leah Victoria and this time we have got two girls names we agree on just depends what she looks like Isabelle or Imogen not decided on middle name yet, or if a boy i love Xavier but oh hates it so thats as far as we have got with boys names lol If Lexie had been a boy she would have been Kyle and Leah would have been Lucas.I do like Alastair too but oh hates that too image

• Options
    Pah men always get in the way of great name choices!

I asked hubby what he thought of Jacob and he looked at me in disgust, then suggested Melvyn!!!