Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Copycats!

Isaac is getting more entertaining by the day. I find he's copying the things we do more and more, which can be very funny to watch! He has his own electric toothbrush as he LOVES trying to use mine in the morn, so when i'm brushing my teeth in the morn he does his too (kind of!) walking around the bathroom watching me, then when i've finished brushing he hands his to me too! He helps me clean the splashmat, so cute watching him wiping all over the mat and then he tries to fold it just like I do after! I'm training him up well! :lol: He loves trying to use the dustpan and brush, he goes nuts to have a go!!!! Strange child I have! Also very helpful at loading the washing machine for me, not so great though when I find loads of random toys in there and he tries to stop it mid cycle! I have a boy who loves housework! :lol: Anyone else have a little copycat?

Replies

• Options
    :lol: Yep Livvy copies a lot off what we do!! as fast as I am loading the washing machine though she is emptying it image but very annoying when she keeps pushing the buttons on the machine! when I am laughing she looks at me and laughs back it is sooo funny! When I am doing the dusting she then tries to do it so cute!

She is a very funny little girl with character image
  • Options
    Haha yep Bethany is the same altho she loves copying her daddy more than me which is abit worrying. She now cleans her highchair tray when shes finished eating and shes the same with the toothbrush. She usually only needs to be shown something the once and then she copies me. She certainly keeps me entertained! I actually caught her infront of the tv today bobbing up and down like the kid on the tv - so funny!