Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Livvy is walking :)

Livvy is now walking imageimage
She was got up from her nap and then off she went lol and she walked for her daddy when he came home from work image my little girl growing up so fast
and,,,, I am might be coming off the pill next month image

Replies

• Options
    Well done Livvy, well and truly a toddler now! image You'll be chasing her everywhere from now on. Isaac hates being in his pushchair these days, he has to walk everywhere! It takes us twice as long to get places!

Wow and coming off the pill too! image When are you planning to start trying? We were planning to start in Sept but now it's looking more like December! Keeps going back and back! :lol: Still waiting to feel broody but it's not happening. Kind of wish it would as we def don't want more than 3 year age gap between babes. At this rate i'll be the last January mummy pregnant! :lol: Still need to lose at least half a stone too before trying !!! It's just not budging! :roll: Mind you not been eating the healthiest stuff lately and we're going on holiday soon - yikes!

Keep us up to date! xx

• Options
    She was showing her walking off at toddler group today image
    I am broody and then I am not and there are three new borns at toddler/baby group and when I hold them I think "awww I want another one" lol but then I think of the reality of having two image
    I would like a spring baby next time and we only want two babies so I said a close age gap would be nice :\) but who knows what will happen...I will keep you updated image

I still need to lose 2 and half stone from having Livvy and I know this not an excuse but I was told I have a under active thyroid and I am pills that I have to take every day for the rest of my life :\( and it is hard to lose weight when you have that along with lots of other symptoms :evil:

[Modified by: xGemx on May 04, 2010 03:36 PM]

• Options
    My mum has an underactive thyroid and it is definitely harder to keep the weight off! I would ideally like to lose a stone but I find it really hard with a LO. All too easy to reach for the snacks when tired! Also i'm getting into the naughty habit of finishing off Isaac's leftovers! :roll: Some mums wait until they've had their brood before they lose all the weight. I have so many clothes in different sizes these days and most of them still don't fit now!

Will be lovely to have a Spring baby! If we start trying in December time it would be Sept earliest so Autumn babe. Would prefer not to have another Winter one, near Xmas! xx
  • Options
    I also eat Livvy's left overs lol
    I was a size eight before I had Livvy now I am a 12/14 I am trying to eat more healthier and we have MIL dog at the moment while they are on holiday and I am walking her everyday image