Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can we create our very own recipe book please? i need ideas!

Hello ladies hope ur all very well!

As the title says really, Im in desperate need of some new recipies, whether it be for all the family or just toddlers I dont mind! Jasmine eats mostly our meals now just not when we eat anything really spicy. Im also vegetarian so if any of you have any nice veggie recipies I can cook that would be fab.

also it will be nice for us to look at each others now the bubbas arent really bubbas anymore and I know most of u all eat together now.

Thanku image

xxxxx image

Replies

• Options
    Hello image

I'm actually in the process of trying to set up a FB group to share recipes on a certain theme each week...for example, mince beef recipes, vegetarian recipes etc.

Would anyone be interested if I did that??

xx
  • Options
    I would Minnie!! Always looking for inspiration!

• Options
    What a great idea Minnie, I would definately be interested in that.

I don't have any recipe ideas I'm afraid as I'm a terrible cook and just feed Eva on a lot of stews that I've done in the slow cooker (so no real cooking involved). Also, we don't eat together as Eva has her dinner at around 5pm and that is too early for us (on the days that I'm not working). Otherwise she has her dinner at nanny's house while I'm still at work. Are we the only ones that don't eat together?

I'm keen to see what recipe ideas other suggest though as I really need to pull my finger out and start doing things properly.
  • Options
    We don't really eat together yet but I'm trying hard to do so on my days off. I'm also on a mission to find new meals we can all eat. Bought 4 recipie books this week! I'll let you know if any work out well! Mini meatballs, pasta and passata (sp) sauce went down well with everyone this week!
  • Options
    I've set up the group! image

Have just had to 'add' friends because FB seem to have taken away the option to 'invite' people which seems a bit rude and presumptuous! :roll: :lol:

But if you want to be added and I've missed you just let me know image
  • Options
    Ok...have added 'you' as a friend. Once you accept that request I can add you to group image

Sorry Nat, have hijacked your thread here! xx
  • Options
    Have done a friend request so I can add you to the group Alison! image
  • Options
    excellent idea minnie and mumtojaynjas!

have you tried Annabel Karmels tasty lentils with veg? Emilia LOVES this!

She has some recipies using tofu as well???

xxx
  • Options
    yay to this!!!! thanks so much nat! such a fab idea from u!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx