Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO KitKat81

It occured to me in a moment of horror at the weekend that you might have had to pay excess postage on that silly second secret santa parcel I sent you. PLEASE tell me that's not the case or I will die of shame. image

Replies

• Options
    Hiya,

Sorry for the late reply! It's been Evies birthday and I've not had a minute spare!!

I have been a bad girl and not picked it up from the depot yet, I will pick it up tomorrow though!!! Please don't worry about extra postage charges!!! It's kind enough that you sent two so please don't worry!!!

Katie xxx
  • Options
    Oh no, that sounds like a yes then. Doh. Hope Evie had a lovely birthday. Can't believe they're all one!
  • Options
    Hiya,

I went to the post office depot and they couldn't find it!!! The man seemed to think it had been posted back?? Did you put a return address on it?

Stupid post office!!! Arrggghhhh!!!!

Katie x
  • Options
    I'm really sorry it has caused you so much hassle. It was just a little personalised Christmas tree decoration with Evie printed on it. It hasn't come back to me no - I can't remember whether I put a return address on it but would imagine I did - I normally do. Anyway since it's pretty redundant now let's just forget it!

Sorry again it turned into a bit of a nightmare.

xxx

ps the reason I sent it is because I didn't read Minnie's instructions properly at first and my gift was a tenner including postage not excluding. When I realised I'd misread the instructions I had an attack of the guilts and wanted to make up the gift to a tenner. How silly now that it has caused you more than two quid's worth of faffing around!