Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone not teething??

Is anyone's LO not showing any signs of teething yet? Emilia will be six months in a week or so and she has not shown any signs of teething. Sometimes I think she is going to and then it just disappears. Her gums are still soft and there are not white dots or anything.

Is that normal? I would have thought that she might of had some teething by now?

Just a bit concerned that she hasnt shown any signs at all...or should I just shut up and count my blessings!!???

Replies

• Options
    Hi. I went through a stage where I thought James was. Now I just don't know! He developed the rosy cheeks, was already drooling buckets, and chewing anything in site. But nothing came of it. He's still drooling, still chewing, but I can't feel any teeth. I will say his bite has got stronger though! Ouchy. :lol: So no signs here really, also hoping they'll just appear. xx
  • Options
    Sara isn't really either IMO, she's dribbly but her favourite past time is blowing reaspberries! Everything goes in her mouth too but I've put that down to her improving/practising her hand-eye coordination. Gums are firm and I can't feel any lumps n bumps so I'm not convinced.

I can't believe our LO's are nearly 6 months already! That's positively grown up...WOW
  • Options
    We have had rosy cheeks a couple of times and I think here we go...but then it turns out she was just a bit warm!!

I think I will just count my blessings...for now!
    Thanks Ladies xx
  • Options
    Same here, we keep getting all the signs for it but still nothing yet.
  • Options
    James's rosy cheeks are back, along with general grumpiness at times! Did try some gel, which made him less grumpy, so once again presuming something is moving about. Come on teeth! x
  • Options
    try not to worry most babies sont get teeth until nearer 8 months, a few of the january babies have been unlucky getting them so young!
  • Options
    I hope James is teething, with the disgusting nappies I'm dealing with today! :lol: xx