Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what are lo's weight now

layal was 7lb at birth now at 6.3wks she 10lb 15oz we had are 6wks check i thourt she put on a lot but the doc said no she put on 2lb in just over 2 wks

what all u lo weight now ?

sarah,samuel and layla x x x

Replies

• Options
    Lizzie was born weighing 8lb 9oz and last week at 7 weeks she weighed 11lb9.5oz. we have 8 week check tomorrow so will let you know what she weighs now after it x
  • Options
    jacob was 7lbs 5.5 when born and 10lbs 1oz at 6 weeks

becca and jacob
    7 weeks, 3 days
  • Options
    Flynn was born weighing 8lb 3oz and on Wednesday, at a little under 4weeks he weighed 9lb 14oz. Cant wait to see how much he weighs next Wednesday on his next HV visit!
  • Options
    Olyvia was born at 4lb 11oz and at 8 weeks, 2 days (last Wednesday) she was 7lb 9oz.

We have our 6 weeks check on Thursday (at 9 1/2 weeks) so we'll see how much she's put on then!

Love NN and Olyvia xxx

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/Tp6A.png

http://lbff.lilypie.com/vBTq.png

• Options
    Alyssa was 7lb14oz born and at 6 week check was 9lb9oz

xx
  • Options
    Amber was 7lb 12.5oz born and last Friday at 4wks she was 9lb 10oz.

xxx
  • Options
    Arthur was 8lb 9oz born and last week at 5weeks old he weighed 14lb 10oz. he was measured also due to weight and he is 61 cm. so a very large baby. xxx
  • Options
    Eva was 7lb15 at birth and last week (at 3 weeks 2 days) she was 8lb15 x
  • Options
    harry was 8 pounds at birth and last week at his 8 week check he was 11lbs 11oz...
    I am thinking of going to the clinic on Thursday to get him weighed again as he was really sick over the weekend after his jabs and would like to know if he has lost any weight...
  • Options
    Ffion was 2lb 4.5oz at birth, but was born at 30 + 3. She was 5lb 8oz 4 days after her due date. Last week at 15 weeks + 5 days, when she should have been 6 weeks + 1 day, she was 8lb 8oz. Still very tiny for her age, but doing really well. :\)
  • Options
    emmy-lee was 6lbs9oz at 41 weeks when she was born and at her siz week check with hv was 8lbs14oz
  • Options
    ok Lizzie is 8 weeks today. she was born at 8lb 9oz and weighed in today at a wooping 12lb 6oz!! is isnt a massive baby just heavy. she is only 55.5cms long :lol: she only has about 24oz of milk a day too so must take after me and out on weight just looking at food! x
  • Options
    Dylan was 7lb 81/2 oz at birth and is just 8lb 2oz at 4 weeks and 4 days so we are switching to formula feeding to see if we can get him to put a bit more on. Although he was 22 inches long at birth and has mahoosive feet so not all bad.
  • Options
    jasmine was 5lb 12 oz at birth and now at 12 weeks she is 10lb 5 xx
  • Options
    Poppy was 6lb 3oz at birth, and on monday at 6+5, was 10lb 10oz! Chunky monkey, lol xx
  • Options
    Wow I thought Emilie was gaining weight too quickly but reading on here she's actually gaining slower than others!

She was 8lbs 9oz at birth and at 6 weeks was 10lbs.
  • Options
    Cam was 8lb 11oz when he was born and 11lb 12oz yesterday when he was 7 weeks image x
  • Options
    William was born at 8lb6oz and yesterday he had his 6 week check with hv and was 6+2 and is now weighing 11lb5oz
  • Options
    Sasha was 9lb6oz and at 5 weeks was 11lb12oz.