Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

score :)

just had my asda shop delivered and they've accidently given me a wrong bag of stuff belonging to someone else. i know from this happening before and my ringing that they won't come back and collect it as they can't identify correct recipient, and they also don't charge (or they said they didn't last time i rang about it!) for the extra items as you didn't request them, but you get to keep stuff...

tonight i was given 2! extra boxes of formula (the right brand and stage!), some bread, malt loaf and teacakes so i'm a very happy bunny. feel sorry someone isn't getting them as ordered tonight but they do refund if things don't turn up (i've also been on that side of the ordering! lol) but woo hoo for me lol

that is all image

Replies

• Options
    woo thats great!
  • Options
    it definately is, especially after the debacle with my wages as i was worrying alot about needing more food etc as i don't have a credit card/overdraft or anything.

i truly did think they were mine and i had ordered 4 at first but when i checked my bill, nope, only two. yay image
  • Options
    Hey, lucky you! x
  • Options
    I love it when they do that! Once I got about 3 bags of extra stuff, which were full of fizzy drinks, chocolate and crisps! haha
  • Options
    lol another asda blunder! I ordered an online shop the other week for about ??????120 and when it was delivered there was only ??????60 worth of things and it wasn't that they'd given my bags to someone else it was because the other half was apparently unavailable and no alternatives but the things that were missing were things like toilet paper and tinned tomatoes, nothing complicated! I wrote a snotty email to them saying that I couldn't believe there were no alternative products for the basics that were missing and I was unhappy about only having half a shop blah blah and one of the customer complaints people called me up a week later and now I have a free ??????20 voucher to give asda another go. Got to love free stuff! x
  • Options
    i got ice cream last time thay mucked up! cookie dough, and dark chocolate and mint with choc chips! mmmmm.

but they lost my pizza last time i lost a bag and i was absolutely devestated as i'd been looking forward to it for tea all day! lol
  • Options
    wow flimpo at least you got some free money! i'd have been p#d off too if my toilet roll etc didn't come, although i'm really picky and won't let them substitute hardly anything! lol

haha i went clothes shopping in there the day before, lovely OH bought me a some leggings, pants, and jumper dresses for going back to work image