Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi ladies im bk and with a new name

hi ladies it sarah,samuel and layla but have had 2 re joine as for some reson thay dont no who i am lol.

hope ur all ok and babies are all doing ok aswel?

well were do i start layla is 5.6wks old and is doing great cant belive she here already my pg went sooo fast.

my labour was only 1hr 35min long image and wasnt as painfull as i thourt it was going2 be 2nd time round every 2 keep telling me if worse 2nd time round but it wasnt for me i loved evey min off it .

on the 7th jan go up didnt feel myself but didnt think much off it. done the house from top 2 bottom and check my hos bag over and set her travel cot up i the liveing room for when i did have her(i realy didnt think i would go i 2 labour that nite)

went 2 be at about 11 but keep needing the loo and no2 then at 1.20am i had my 1st strong contraction and i just new then i was going in 2 labour coz it felt diffrent from the ones i was haveing. there were every 5min then with in 10min thay were every 2-3min and over a min long .

that when jay said he was foneing the hos if i like it or not coz he was start 2 worry i was going 2 have her at home and it was the wk we had the realy bad snow. so he fone the labour ward and the m/w ask 2 ear what noise i was makeing when i was in pain jay said the min she heard me she told jay 2 make are way in as she didnt think it would be long.

so jay foned hes dad at 1.45 and told him 2 come over 2 have samuel as i was in labour . we got 2 labour ward at 2.10 the mw check me over and said i was only 3cm and the contraction on the montor didnt look 2 bad but asd my waters had gone i was staying in till i had her. she then told me thay would have a rm ready for me sn and gave my the g&e 2 use.

at 3.15 i still want in a labour rm so dh ask what was going on then 5min later i was taken 2 the rm and i ask for some thing for the pain and coz offf what happen when i had samul thay said bout a epadrule sp?? so i said yes the guy was the and start 2 do it but i told him 2 stop now as i need 2 push he said ok coz he hadnt done anything yet.but the mw look as if i was jokeing so she had a look and said omg the head there and told dh 2 push the button.

the 2nd mw come in and she was out after only 1hr 35min off labour and only 4min off pusahing

layla was born at 3.44am on the 8th jan and was lb

sorry bout the speling but i have layla on me and samuel trying 2 help lol. x x x x

Replies

• Options
    hello

welcome back, wow what a story, hope my 2nd goes that well (if we venture for a second!)

becca and jacob
    7 weeks