Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

She slept the whole night!!!

Alyssa slept a whole 8 hours last night no night time waking yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
sorry i just had to share I'm so proud of my little tinker!!! Lets hope its the start of more!!

Clair and a very clever Alyssa 6 weeks and 2 days image

Replies

• Options
    Bliss.. My lo went for 7.5 hours last night too - unfortunately it was from 8pm to 3.30am so I didn't quite get the benefit as I didn't go to bed till after 11. I have been trying to get her to take a dream feed at 10pm for the last two nights but she is having none of it so far, will keep trying so hopefully she will go through till morning.

Sarah and Sasha 4 weeks today.
  • Options
    How wonderful for you...isn't it heaven when you finally get a full nights sleep. Don't want to wee on your bonfire hun but Sebastian did this a week ago on a Saturday night and then reverted back to normal. He does go until 4 now from a dream feed at 10:30 so it's not too bad.

Hopefully this will be the start of something for you. Did you wake up panicking if she was okay at first coz that's what I did when Sebastian went through?
  • Options
    well done!! we have also had 2 really good nights. Lizzie falls asleep about8-8:30 then i give her dream feed at 10pm upstairs with lamp on low and she woke yesterday at 5:30 and this morning at 6:20 image i have had to give her back her dummy at around 4am but that takes 30secs so i dont mind at all x
  • Options
    i totally panicked that something was wrong but we have the angelcare monitor on so wasn't too panicky,

i dont care if she reverts back to waking for a night feed just so happy to have one night but fingers crossed!!!

xx
  • Options
    yay well done,

we have dropped the 1am feed just need to drop the 4am one now

clever babies!!

becca and jacob
    6 weeks, 5 days
  • Options
    emmy-lee used to sleep from 8pm-4am (dreamfeed at 11ish) no problem but of her own accord she dropped her 4am feed loast night and slept from 8pm-7am this morning, i'm so happy and proud of my lil 5week old dumpling!!

i also saw rosalie's facebook this morning sayin flynn had slept all night too so congrats to him and her!

and hopefully all the other mummys will discover really sleep again soon too!!!
  • Options
    Emilia did the same thing last night...she now will settle about 8:30-9pm and then wake up for feed at 10:30pm and sleep through till 6:30....after her bottle then I even managed to convince her to go back to sleep till 9!!
    Ivana - I def think that the cot makes a difference. Emilia started to settle much better when I put her in hers.

Now all we have to sort is Emilia's day time sleeps and we are golden!!

Joanna