Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have a sitting baby!!

Lizzie has learnt to sit steadily unaided!! the hv said her development will advance now she is comfortable with her new milk but i never thought that within 10 days she would learn to roll over and sit unaided!!
so proud of my little one!!

Replies

• Options
    Yaaaaay well done Lizzie what a clever girl you are!! and well done mummy

xxx
  • Options
    Well done Lizzie! Saw your pics on FB and she is gorgeous, and looks very pleased with herself for sitting up all on her own.
  • Options
    Clever baby! Wow, she's a busy bee these days. Sara really wants to but still folds up like a deck-chair, quite funny really.

I can't believe milk makes that much difference! Is it soya milk now for her 100%???

• Options
    I saw a photo on FB too! Yay Lizzie!
  • Options
    mybutler- no my hv hit the roof that the gp gave her soya milk under 6 months so she is now on nutramigen milk, which is on precription from the doctor.
    she is like having a different baby, skin is looking better, craddle cap is gone, colic is gone,she sleeps well and is wide eyed and alert!
  • Options
    wooohoooo clever girl!!
  • Options
    Thats lovely, must have been so hard knowing your baby wasn't 100%...glad things are looking up! Go Lizzie!!!