Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Meet up?

Hi ladies, as i missed the last meet up i was wondering if anyone fancied doing another one? Id really like to meet some of you!!!!
let me know ur thoughts on here of via Fbook.
nat xxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    haha i ment as in some of u are too far away hehehe!!!xxxx
  • Options
    hee hee - have you got a list mum2jay??? Her, not her, her, her ,her, definitely not her! Just kidding image I can't remember what side of the country you are on? We're up north x
  • Options
    hahaha yes a list of yes no and maybe haha!!! only kidding.
    we are south east half way between london and brighton.
    i am willing to travel, would have gone to the birmingham one last time but couldnt make it although that a good 2.5 hrs drive.
    xx
  • Options
    Did the south meet ever happen??
  • Options
    I'd be interested, I'm in London so can just as easily travel north as south.
  • Options
    I'd be interested too. I'm in Dorset but can travel.

Rosalie777 - no, the South meet didn't happen in the end.
  • Options
    Hi Mum2Jay, I'm in the south just between london and Brighton! Are you in sussex or Surrey? X
  • Options
    Yeah!! That would be great. Would love to meet you and the gorgeous Jasmine, Nat image

How would Bristol be for people?

Just a suggestion as I thought it'd be quite good for those in south (where a lot of you seem to be!) and not too bad for those in Midlands/Wales (would be 2ish hours for us which would be ok).

Love NN xx
  • Options
    NattyNik, Bristol would be fantastic for me, I could very easily get a train to there.
    I've love to meet the other mummies and babies!
  • Options
    I'll start a post on the FB page shall I?

Let me know if anyone needs an invite!

Love NN xx
  • Options
    Can I have an invite please? Will email you my name. Xx
  • Options
    Just looked an noticed your mail option isn't activated. X
  • Options
    yay! i can do bristol i would have thought although it is about 3 hrs, i dnt mind driving.
    Harrysmum - we live in east grinstead jsut outside crawley, where are you?xxxx
  • Options
    Can anyone else not see my email button because it says it's activated and I can see it underneath ny post??? :\?

Love NN xx
  • Options
    Oh wow mum2jay! We're in Pound Hill although I grew up in Turners Hill! NattyNik can see you're email button, I was just being dense!! X
  • Options
    Would still like to meet up and don't mid travelling but bristol would be 2.5/3hrs and just too far with the twins on my own.

have fun everyone.
  • Options
    would be about 2 hours for me, might be able to make it?
  • Options
    I'd love to meet up but Bristol is way too far from London for a coffee in my view!!!! If anyone fancied doing a London meet that would be cool - I'm South West London. Don't mind driving outside London but not more than an hour really. Sorry if that's really miserable!

Rx
  • Options
    Reeny, I'm in SW1 I'd love to meet up for a coffee anytime.
  • Options
    I couldn't make Bristol image
    we're in North Yorkshire and I usually don't have use of the car mid-week. Hopefully we can have a north meet soon.