Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i am soooo pleased

my mum and dad have given up smoking and so far have been clean for 4 weeks!! i have been hoping for so long that they would and they have image

i am so pleased for them and even more pleased for my little boy,

yay no more stinky nanny and grandad!!

[Modified by: piggypops on 27 May 2010 21:29:09 ]

Replies

• Options
    Well done them. My dad gave up his cigars when dd1 was a baby. Hubby is still trying though, 5 days today.
  • Options
    yay! well done to them!

i HATE that my dad chain smokes and what makes me even angrier is that he doess it in the car with my two little half-brothers with the windows closed!

makes me glad he's an arse and doesn't speak to me and has only seen emmy-lee once since she was born as i would not be happy at him seeing her stinking of smoke!

well done for your parents and good luck to your OH too xxxx
  • Options
    Yay - good on them! I love that i'm a non smoker now! Only my OH's dad smokes but he's good and goes outside when he's visiting us or we're visiting him. Unfortunately I don't think he'll ever quit. x
  • Options
    Wooo! That's fantastic image

My dad and his girlfriend are heavy smokers and I would love to go and stay with them (they live on the other side of the country) but I just can't risk it with Lyvi. Feel really bad about it as I know Dad would love to see her more :cry: but we have to put her health first.

Love NN and Olyvia xxx