Forum homeβ€Ί Archived Birth Clubsβ€Ί My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello, still missing you all.

Hi lovely ladies and ur gorgeous bundles of joy,

just thought i would check in and see how u all are, i do miss you all so much.

well we are ttc again, first month and period is late, but getting BFN's image so who knows what is going on.

you ladies will be the first to know when i do get that BFP! and i will need you all for advice and support.

hope you are all well and enjoying your babies.

lots of love

Antonia xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun.

Glad to see you've found the strength to try again. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Cx
  • Options
    Lots of baby dust to you and I wish you lots of good luck. image
  • Options
    Hi hun x

Good luck with ttc. As Clareabella said, I am glad to hear you have found the strength to try again, and I will keep everything crossed that you get your BFP soon - also, once you do get it, that you are well looked after and have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Lots of luck. We cant wait to hear you are in a Due In forum x

Kelly
  • Options
    So good to hear from you! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and your TTC journey! I cant wait for the day we read your BFP message! I have been thinking about you alot recently! Prob because our little ones were due on same day!

I really hope you are well and are not waiting long for your BFP image

Hugs to you! Yla and Tyler 17days! XX
  • Options
    Hiya hun

Glad you are still popping in to say hello - am sending lots of babydust your way and hope to read your BFP message soon

Jen xx
  • Options
    Hiya Hunny

So glad that you still come back and chat too us.

Im so happy that you are ttc again and like all other ladies have said sending u lots of baby dust, cant wait to hear from you with you BFP.

Good luck sweetie xxx
  • Options
    hey! I think about how you're getting on all the time! It's great to hear you're ttc again! make sure you let us know when u get that BFP! good luck! xxx
  • Options
    awww thank you ladies, your all so kind, i always feel bad posting on here, dont want to bring you all down when ur all so happy.

i will be sure to let u all know as soon as i do get that bfp!

love and hugs to you all

xxxx
  • Options
    Don't b silly I love hearing from u and I'm sure the other girls do too! Xxx
  • Options
    Hi lovely to come on c post from u!!

Glad to c u r ready to ttc again n hope ur back on way some good news very soon n have fun!!

Heidi heidi n baby zander xxx
  • Options
    Hi hun, Nice to see another old face like myself popping back in every now and then

Glad to hear you have found the strength to try again and fc you get you bfp very soon.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Princess (and Macdoona)

You should definitely come by and let us know how you are when you feel up to it.

I'm so sorry you aren't able to share the experiences at the minute but I really hope you get your dream soon, well done for have courage to ttc again, it isn't an easy decision I know.

I hope you're finding time is easing your pain, you'll never forget but you do learn to cope x