Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have a poorly princess!! :-(

Hey!!

My little princess is poorly bless her! Has a nasty cough, sore throat and sniffles. Poor little thing.

Doc has said due to her weight she can have 2.5mls of calpol but I have only given her 1ml as she's still only 6 wks and not the 2 months it says on the box.

Every time she coughs or burps she ends up screaming in pain. Poor little sausage!!

We all have it in our house!! She has been so good with it but it's still not nice!

Hope all your babies are ok

Mjc

Xx

Replies

• Options
    aw poor thing.

good excuse to have plenty of cuddles. hope she gets better soon x
  • Options
    oh no...poor little thing! Must be so difficult to see her like that....hope the calpol gives her a bit of relief and it soon passes....xx
  • Options
    aw, poor little girl. Imogen's had it too. have you tried the calpol saline spray too to clear her nose? we use that on her and it helps to loosen it all up.
  • Options
    Yes we've been using that since she was 1wk as she was so blocked up. It is awesome stuff!! Lol!!

She seems better today but now I have it horrendous! I feel awful! It's not nice!!

Bless our poorly babies!

Xx