Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Are you happy with your pram choice??

Just being curious and nosey!! Lol!!

We got the mothercare curv and it's ok just quite heavy to lift in and out of boot and for a stroller it takes up a lot of room!! I'm already on eBay looking for a new pram!! Lol!! Hubs is ok about it luckily! I really want parent facing too. We might get the quinny zapp xtra!

How does everyone else feel with their pram choice?

Xx

Replies

• Options
    I'm happy with ours, we have maxi-cosi pebble car seat which fits onto Mamas and Papas zoom frame (adaptors cost 25 quid). It's nice and light, 3 wheeler with a big bag tray and pockets. We use the car seat/wheels combi most often since Lottie doesn't like pram mode and isn't big enough for the stroller option yet.It's also parent-facing in all modes which we like,

Hope this helps xx
  • Options
    I love my pram!!! We got the quinny buzz 3wheel and the maxi cosi pebble car seat and i dont have any complaints yet! Just one issue i have is when i go to take the car seat off the pram part i find the little button really hard to push on one side if i have someone with me i always get them to do it but its not something that is making me think we made a bad choice!

XX
  • Options
    I got a mothercare MY4. I have to say, I love it. It folds down really well and feels quite light. It also moves really well, ideal for pushing with one hand while I hold Eloise's with the other!
  • Options
    I adore ours! We've got the stokke xplory and it's perfect for our needs, v adaptable in that we cam use it with the pram bit, the buggy or with our maxi cosi car seat. It's also really easy to put up and down. X
  • Options
    I have to say that I love our choice. We got the Maxi Cosi Mura 3 wheeler and the maxi Cosi Pebble car seat and everything just clicks together nice and simple. The base is quite bulky but that doesn't bother me at all. Only thing I find is it doesn't have a huge basket so a few bags of shopping and I am done. I do love the fact that Lirelei can face me and then when she is older she can face the world.

It is such a mine field with prams but we wanted the ISOFIX for the car so that lead us straight to the maxi Cosi car seat. I have to say that whenever I am out all I see are women with the Pebble car seat with a multitude of different prams but I never see anyone else with my pram. Strange!
  • Options
    I really like ours, we got the britax b-smart 4 and love how versatile it is with the different bits to clip onto it. We also just bought another buggy though, the b-mobile to use when we're up at the coast, got it so we can leave it up there but it still fits all the bits from the b-smart onto it image
  • Options
    Hey,

I love my pram and am so relieved it has been worth the money (hubby would have kicked my ass otherwise!!).

We have an iCandy Apple and it's great. Noah is still in the carry cot which we are able to use when we spend odd nights with family as a cot. It's so lightweight to manouvre, the storage space is good too. The pram has been bashed about already (I have 2 big dogs that need walking) on all kinds of terrain and in all kinds of weather and it's been great and shows no sign of the stress it's been under! The only issue with it is it doesn't fold down that small - luckily we have a landrover so it's not a problem for us but if we had a smaller car I can see it could be an issue to get it in the car. The maxicosi car seat is also good.

So no problems with ours - although we are getting a cheap light weight umbrella folding stroller for our holiday in May as the icandy would be a pain in the bum to take on holiday!
  • Options
    I originally had the b mobile 4 but we couldn't get a car seat for it till after baby was born!!

It was lovely to push around at home!! Lol!!

Had a play with the zapp xtra and it's looking the best choice!!

Xx
  • Options
    We got the mothercare spin, and I love it. It was the most practical for our needs, small enough for the car, can go from pram to pushchair just by clipping some clips together so no separate carry cot to store once Max had out grown it. And it can go parent to front facing at a twist of a handle, the feature that oh didn't see the point of, yet he has played around with it the most, spinning Max around in the underwear section of Debenhams whilst I looked for nursing bras. Oh and it's bright orange, so certainly stands out in the collection of black buggys in buggy parking at the childrens centre. image