Forum home My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ohhh 2012 Babys

Well we finally have our own thread yay. Heres Hoping for Happy and Healthy 9 months to us all xxx image

Replies

• Options
    Woohoo! Our own thread...finally.

How are u feeling CW? I've been feeling a bit icky and really sore bbs. Just did my other CBD and its 3+. Doc's tomorrow.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xxx
  • Options
    Yey finally our own thread! Hope you ladies are well. What dates are you both due? X
  • Options
    Hi paraty, how are u feeling. I'm due 4th Jan but doc may tell me differently tomorrow. When are u due?
  • Options
    hi ladies im due the 5th going off ov, but no doubt the mw will still put me down as the 3rd. they assume we dont know whats going on with our own bodies lol. im not seeing my doctor, no need. i have booking in with the mw for when i'll be 10 weeks which i think is late!
  • Options
    Hey GP hunni. I'm good thanks, still no signs of any symptoms and am 5+5 today. Have read that some girls don't get any so maybe symptom free, who knows? How are you in general though apart from the sore boobs?

Paraty my EDD is 6th but think it will be later then that.

Saw drs on Tuesday and he just made me complete a form and said the mw will be in touch. Asked the dr for an early scan because of what previosly happend (girls that don't know I had mmc and a d&c in jan) but he said no. So I have booked a private scan for may 21st. Absolutely petrified but only time will tell! Xx
  • Options
    Reneisgrowingabump (going to have to shorten your name somehow!) you have to work your EDD about by your last AF xx
  • Options
    lol yes but that assumes everyone has a 28 day cycle, which we dont.

and renee will do lol!

so you'll be 8 weeks at your scan? i had one at 5+4 and 8+4 with my last baby. they dates me at the 8+4 (funnily enough matching my dates rather than the mws!). they were nhs ones as id had a previous mc and was about to start clomid. but they wouldnt give me a 12 weeks one so had to go private with that one. im having a private scan at 9 weeks.
  • Options
    Ohh I went to a website and put the date of my last af and how many days my cycle was (34) and it come up with the 6th?!

Yes 8 weeks but I think I will 6+5 -7 at the max. You think that the drs would want to scan early as you are panicking and stressing which surely is not good for the baby? I'm so scared about what they will find...or not!

Are you going to find out the flavour? Xx
  • Options
    Hello all

Congratulations everyone on your BFP's. I'm due 7th Jan, this is my second baby, I already have a two year old daughter known in our house as Munchkin hence the username!

Same as CW I saw the GP today and our NHS trust now do self service referrals so I've had to fill out a form and fax it to the maternity unit for them to arrange my booking appt and 12 week scan!!!

Here's hoping for a happy and healthy nine months for all of us.

MM
  • Options
    hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself i got my bfp last saturday after 4 yrs of ttc! couldn't believe it when i saw the test was positive, got my booking in appt with midwifimage e in 3 weeks time, doctor said my due date was 11/1/12, wishing everyone a very healthy and happy 9mths xxx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations Juno, that's fantastic news....you must be absolutely thrilled!!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone. Sooooooooo excited to actually be writing in a 'due in....' forum. Got my BFP on tues and then did a cb digi and got 3+ yesterday!!! Going by my last AF i'm due 8th dec but i have crazy ong cycles and a recent diagnosis of pcos so think i ovulated day 45 or something so am guessing more early to mid jan but have no idea really.

Very exciting cos filled in form at docs on tues for midwives and they rung today and want to see me at home on Monday for booking appt, hopefully will get a dating scan soon.

Congrats to all you other ladies, can't wait to get to know you all a bit better. CW-I wrote something to you on my 'update from me' thread, really excited to be sharing the forum with you. Juno you must be so excited after 4 years, congratulations.

xx
  • Options
    thanx munchkinsmum, congrats to you too, xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone we found out last week on our honeymoonimage due on 5th jan! Going for an early scan next week as had pain and although they don't think it's anything to worry about I have a history of mc. I also have just had an abnormal smear result so have to go and have further test this afternoon image looking forward to getting to know you ladies and congratulations to everyone x
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm PG with my 2nd. I have a DD who is 21 months

I have no idea what my EDD is- I fell straight after finishing the pill which was a bit of a shock. I didn't think I was PG because I did a test from what I thought my dates might be and it was BFN, then I started bleeding and assumed it was first proper AF. It stayed really light though so took a test a few days later and got BFP

My problem is that my first pregnancy was ectopic, and my first sign of it was a light bleed before getting BFP, so as you can imagine I am quite worried at the moment. I only have one tube and can't risk losing the other

I saw my doctor the day after I got BFP (did CMD to double-check and got 1-2 weeks. Scared to do another in case it shows the same)and she booked me in for an early scan which is on Monday morning. I know I'm quite early and I must have OV'd later than I thought, but fingers crossed I see something on Monday. We saw my DDs sac at 4+6, then her heartbeat 2 weeks later

xx
  • Options
    Good Luck Paraty and KimmyS84, I hope your scans go well - keeping my fingers crossed for you both.

Congratulations to you Juno - I bet you are over the moon. That is brilliant news.

I went to the doc's this morning and I have asked for an early scan (I've had 3 successive early miscarriages since TTC July last year). She said that she will ring the EPAU and try to get me one but I am not holding out any hope as they will only usually scan if there are current problems.

CW, I am super happy but very nervous. I have been feeling very nauseous especially in the evening. I got up in the night last night for a pee and thought i was going to throw up, but as yet no pukey lukey for me. I bet you can't wait for the 21st.

I had to fill in a form for the midwife and I got a pre-typed letter telling me to expect an appointment at 10 weeks. That seems like ages away! Arrrrrghhh!!

Good luck and congratulations everyone. Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx
  • Options
    G/Cing but just saw that two of my old pals areposting on here so MAHOOSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO Charlies Wife and Wispa - so pleased for you ladies. Really hope you avoid morning sickness and really enjoy your pregnancies, wishing you massive tons of luck and looking forward to reading your updates!!

Also huge congrats to everyone else - hope you all have Happy and Healthy pregnancies. Be warned though time does stand still for the first few weeks - well it did for me anyway!!

xxxx
  • Options
    Wispa hey hunni I didnt see your post but went and found it and had a read. I am soo happy you got your BFP. I know you said you are probably a december bump but I am secretly hoping you are a january bump with me! But as long we have healthy babys I dont suppose it matters.

Juno 4 years...wow huge congratulations to you.

Kimmy I am sure everything will be ok this time hunni. I cant remember if you said you were having an early scan?

Hey GP, I am looking forward to the 21st but so scared as well. I am trying not to this ok the worse.

Hello MrsAD its so lovely to hear from you. How are you and bump? I think you got your BFP just after I disappeared from here for awhile. So conratulations. Do you know the flavour yet or are you going to stay strong and not know?

Congratulations to all the other mummys to be xxx
  • Options
    Hi kimmy, hope you get good news at your early scan. Will they be able to see if pregancy is ectopic at this early stage?

Charlieswife, I too really hope i stay in this forum, i feel i will going by symptoms tho so gonna hang out here until otherwise stated if thats ok? I'm so pleased to be here. Fingers crossed for two sticky beans for us. As for MrsAd, don't think she'll mind me filling you in that she's got twins on board!

MrsAd, thank you so much for g/c and your congratulations. I'm so happy and still in shock really. How many preg tests did you do until it sunk in? Hope you're well?

Eeveryone else, a big wave hello.

xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

After only 2 months of TTC I am pregnant with our first and I'm due 01.01.12 according to nhs direct EDD calculator!

Had my first appt with the DR this week which was great made it all very real!

I am struggling with morning sickness which is worse in the morning and tea time ish... mornings are worse as I work full time and want to keep it quiet for a while longer as its early days!

Congratulations to all of us!

Emma x