Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anxious.....

I hate the internet i was all happy and then read loads of rubbish about statistics and nasty things happening....now just skeptical about the whole thing and living in dread with every cramp or twinge especially as i caught the pregancy early. Anyway when is it a normalish time to ring for a midwife to put u on the books cant remember what i did last time but i was nearly two months when i found out with him anyway. :roll:

Replies

• Options
    Hiya gpac

I think everyone feels anxious and I wish I had not found out until several more weeks in. I gather u already have a child/children?

I am only five weeks but where I live we have to go to our go first to start the whole thing off, so I'm going tomorrow and then I gather there will be a midwife appointment in a few weeks. Some areas can make appointments direct with mw's.

When are you due?
  • Options
    ive made a app direct with the mw unit. i dont need to see the dr. it's not for AGES though so im having a private scan at 9 weeks. i am manic knicker checking and worry about everything.
  • Options
    yeah same here with the manic knicker checking and especially cos im a carer and no matter what i do there always seems to be some kind of weight to lift and hard cos i dont want to tell my work peeps yet> i have a 3 year old boy> when i went docs with him the doc said have you done a test...i said yeah and he goes your pregnant go and see the midwife.......wasnt a nice doc im 4 weeksish should be due on the 11th same day my son was born will be an expensive month lol
  • Options
    how do you get the signature at the bottom i made one on lilypie but when i tried to add it a message came up saying it was too long?