Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregancy Tests

How many pregnancy tests have you used so far? And how many more are you planning to use?

I've used 2 FR ones straight after each other then used a CB digi one and got 3+ the next day. I've even taken photos of then so i can look at them regularly. I just can't take it in. When do you think we will actually start believing we're pregnant?

Replies

• Options
    haven't tested yet, trying to hold out for a few more days!!! eeekkkkkkkk!!!!
  • Options
    yunacat, you've got good willpower, fingers crossed for you. How many DPO are you?
  • Options
    i used two superdrug ones and got faint lines , two first response, a clear blue positive very faint line so went with the digital in the end lol
  • Options
    about 17 days give or take, i haven't been testing for levels!!!
  • Options
    givepeasachance, what did the digi say? Whats your due date?

Congrats
  • Options
    which tests are best for early results?
  • Options
    Think first response ones or superdrug own brand are meant to be quite good hun
  • Options
    First bfp on an ebay cheapy, then did a Superdrug one, then cbd which said 1-2. A couple of days later did a fr, and today another cbd saying 2-3. X
  • Options
    i used 1 fr at 17dpo! with my first baby i used many many tests! i still have one of the (fr) as they keep their reslt. cbds dont.
  • Options
    G/C from DIS but always found that the most accurate early tests came from ClearBlue Digi, First Response or Superdrugs own. I swore by ClearBlue digi as was easiest to read yes or no.
  • Options
    might have to take a trip to superdrug today i looked online and they have money off all their tests!!
  • Options
    i think first response are best for early i tested 3 days before period and botch came up very clear although faint and bacuase they are pink there is less paranoia that they are evap lines etc....i did the digi one day after period was due and it said preg 1 to 2 wks next one day after and it said 2 to 3 lol
  • Options
    due on he 12th image
  • Options
    I used a cheapie and got a really faint line. Then that evening got 2 pk of CB digi tests took one that evening (1-2 wks)and the second a few days later (2-3 wks). Havent taken another but think it is more to do with if the weeks on the digi would drop! Or I would not get a line! xx
  • Options
    I've done loads, I did a superdrug first at 9dpo in the evening, then i did 2 boots ones the following day then i did a cbd at 11dpo and got pregnant 1-2 since then i've done loads of internet cheapies mainly because i've had a significant bleed.

I'm due 1st Jan x