Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ok January 2012 ladies... who's bloated already?

Me! My abdomen is swelled up so much that i've had to undo my trousers button! image x

Replies

• Options
    Yep - I've gone up a belt notch, or is it down a notch? Don't know, fatter anyway!

Bring on the elasticated waists!

Mrs B xxx
  • Options
    I know! I've been looking at ebay for maternity trousers already. I love trackies and pj bottoms when at home, so actually can't wait til I can wear similar at work (obviously work style!)

I noticed my boobs had gone really firm last night too! I really don't want them to go any bigger, I'm already a 36FF! x
  • Options
    ive gone up a boob size and when i told peeps at work one thought i was much further along than i am....does make me quite concerned about how much weight i will have to shift afterwards
  • Options
    I was bloated but it does go back down after a while. Boobs are still the same size though! xx
  • Options
    I'm hugely bloated!Makes me look 3 months gone already i think.

Boobs have gne up a size already too and ike yu they are big enugh aready at 30HH nw I'm a J!!! Hnesty don't know what i'l do if they keep growing, hehe.

• Options
    I'm quiet disappointed my boobs havent got bigger! image:lol:
  • Options
    CW, you can come and have mine hun, I'd be more than happy with an average 36D! at least i'd be able to buy bras at normal shops!

OMG wispa, you poor thing. I struggle with mine but you must have some real back ache!

I think i'm getting mine reduced after having our children, as i'd hate to think how saggy they'll go image x
  • Options
    Weirdly my pj bottoms feel tighter but my work trousers are pretty okay. I can definitely notice a little bump when I look down but oh can't notice and my mum just laughed when I showed her. As much as I'm looking forward to the bump, I'm hoping it holds off until about 14 weeks when I tell work!

Boobs have got bigger but they're not as painful now and my acupressure bands seem to have kept the nausea completely at bay today. I think I'm going to take them off just to reassure myself I'm still feeling the sickness!
  • Options
    im pretty similiar to CW. i get a little bloated sometimes but normally it goes away. normally its just after i eat so prob more to do with that than anything.

but i can def notice and increase in my boob size. i thought i was bad enough, going from a DD to and E, but hearin g some of u ladies sizes i think ive nothing to be complaining about.

Plus touch wood, no morning sickness as yet, however i do feel like id like a little more reassurance! we r gluttons for punishment!!! xx
  • Options
    How is everyone today?

I'm not to bad actually, still a little swollen, but in no where near as much discomfort as yesterday. I was very uncomfortable by about 7pm, and thought there was just a big balloon of wind trapped in my tum! x
  • Options
    Lib send the extra (.Y.) this way! haha. Hubby said to me yesterday my (.Y.) look bigger but they are still fitting fine in my bra!

Was feeling a little sick this morning and had to run to the loo but just a lot of heaving. Then I told myself I would be fine. I was thinking oh here we go is it the start of the MS? xx
  • Options
    Oooh, exciting development CW, possibly the start of ms?! And i can def send you some boobage altho hubs would kill me!!

LiB, It's a nightmare having big boobs isn't it? I'm quite lucky i don't tend to get too much backache but my mum always drummed it in to me to wear good make bras from day one so they are always well strapped in. Although bras are always ??30+ tho, we should get discount vouchers, hehe!

xx
  • Options
    Wow! I am Soooo bloated. The nausea pretty much subsided yesterday and I was able to eat the most I've eaten in weeks. I've spent. All night in agony with the bloatedness and trapped wind pains. On the peppermint tea this morning with a hot water bottle, hoping this helps.
  • Options
    I was like that on Thursday night gingerpoodle, it's not nice is it? The swelling has gone from my abdomen & has moved to my legs & ankles. They were super swollen yesterday & feel quite bruised. Think I'm going to mention it to the midwife x
  • Options
    ME!

only on a night though! Already struggling to get into some of my jeans (although to be fair, they were probably a bit tight before I got pg)!

I am now living in leggings, although work trousers are still OK.

I'm suffering big time with sickness, I was sent home from work on Friday with a 'tummy bug' as they don't know yet and have invested in some travel sickness bands and so far they seem to be working although I'm still not eating very much. Got my midwife appt on Wednesday, which is my first milestone, didn't get this far with my previous pg.

Hope you ladies are all doing OK?
  • Options
    Glad to hear its not just me!

Anyone's abdomen feeling a little fuller and firmer recently? I know i'm not very far along, but my lower tummy is definately firmer and I don't feel bloated anymore which I thought it could have been x
  • Options
    Nope, no firmer but super bloated all afternoon having eaten half a jacket potato for lunch. I won't be doing that again. I can't win. If I eat, I get bloated but if I fon't eat, I feel sick. I literally will be nibbling on seeds soon...but I love it all and I am not complaining. image
  • Options
    God I look massive already and can't wear any of my trousers. I easily look 4 months gone my bloating is so bad. Plus anything leaning on my belly makes me feel sick so i'm living in dresses. My boobs have also gone up another cup size to a 34 f/g depending on the style image(. Luckily everyone is too polite to mention my fatness so no-one has asked if i'm pregnant yet.

xx
  • Options
    Blimey, u ladies are all packing some pretty hefty boobilage! Mine have grown but I've fluctuated so much over the past year that I still have bras to fit me. I bought some trousers the next size up because mine are starting to feel a little tight but, the bigger trousers just drown me and I look ridiculous. I think I'm going to have to get so.e dresses instead.
  • Options
    Gingerpoodle, I hope my boobs don't get any bigger, i'm already packing 36FF! Has anyone read the mylene class interview about bras on here? Up 2 back sizes and 3 cup sizes?! I bloody hope not otherwise that'll put me at a 40H! x