Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just a question?

hey, was just wondering if any of you no how many people u can have in the room with you while having your scan?

obviously i want my partner there, and i want my mam in with me, but i also think my partners mam wants to be in with us, do any of you no if u can have 3 people in with you?

xxhannahxx

Replies

• Options
    In my area you are only allowed 1 person in with you, they don't even like children being there unless you can keep them well behaved. Call the ultrasound department and ask but don't be disapointed if you can only have your partner - you can always get a picture for your parents.

xx
  • Options
    oh ok... thanks image xx
  • Options
    It could be different for you though hun, my sil was allowed 2 people - i'm at St Peters hospital in Chertsey and the scans are at Ashford Hospital.

• Options
    oh well i do hope so, im in banbury, so not sure how it would be :/

but like you said, theres the scan pictures to show my parents and his image

xx
  • Options
    Its a medical procedure you see. They can get annoyed by you wanting to know the gender at 20 weeks as that's to check the health of the foetus! Sonographers are a funny breed.