Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

7 weeks pregnant and not a symptom!!!

well I do - I am grouchy as hell and argumentative - not like me at all, very tired and moody but thats it. No sickness, sore breasts - nothing.

With my son I was so sick from day one and that was round the clock till around 11 weeks. With my daughter ( first born) sickness first thing and sore boobs.

Starting to think am I pregnant. To confirm have booked an early scan next Friday so fingers crossed its a keeper.

Had a chemical pregnancy between my 2 and beginning to worry but with that the pregnancy test never really got any darker and never hit more than 1-2 weeks pregnant on CB digital. This time round it was 3+ in 3 days.

Anyhoo its the waiting thats the killer. So gonna crack and get an scan.

How are all of you lovely ladies doing?

Hx

Replies

• Options
    hey image first of all congratulations image im only around 5 weeks pregnant and my goddddd is it dragging lol... i havnt really had any symptoms either... although i do now have sore nipples, and to be honest im loving every symptom i get now, this is my first pregnancy and even when i feel a little queesy i get exited haha, im sure if it gets bad i will soon change my mind tho, lol.

i havnt even made a midwife appointment yet, gonna make it next friday, trying to leave it as long as i can so i dont have to wait even longer for the actual appointment/scan...

hope everything works out good for you and the baby sticks around image

xxhannahxx
  • Options
    Hiya, this is my second pregnancy and with my first i didn't really have any symptoms. This time round i have sore boobs but that only started in the last week and i have been feeling very queasy, i've had a very short temper too which isn't like me.

Anyway, congratulations hope you have a wonderful pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Every pregnancy is different. I was sick for the first time yesterday at 8+5
  • Options
    I dont have any symptoms apart from slightly sore boobs and am also worrying myself as had mmc in january so was a little worried at my lack of symptoms, keep testing though which is starting to do my head in but seeing the darker line makes me feel better! Im also bang on 7 wks today x
  • Options
    hi i currently have every symptom going......i feel sick all bloody day! im eating like a hippo...extremely bloated or just getting fat lol...constipation.....tiredness...very sore yet sensitiveimage boobs lol angry moody tearful and i dunno if its cos its my second pregnancy but i can feel something in there...not as in movement or kicking but i climbed under a railing and could feel that i was nearly squishing something earlier lol maybe its time to stop the shortcuts now and be a bit more ladylike. good luck with your scan ive got to wait a few more weeks yet and i havent even got an appointment yet but im sure it will be processed quickly once ive had my booking in next week
  • Options
    I know what you mean gpac, when i bend over i feel like i'm squishing something xx
  • Options
    hard to explain isnt it...doesnt really hurt just feel pressure in there x
  • Options
    Spoke too early

Have been sick for the last two mornings. Can't believe I wanted this to happen image Also quite pleased as didn't really feel pregnant until now. Just because of my last 2 pregnancies

Hx
  • Options
    I know what you mean gpac, when i bend over i feel like i'm squishing something xx

Ditto to that. feels very uncomfy bending over already! thought i was going mad :lol:
  • Options
    I agree with you about feeling like you're squishing something. I bent down to pick something up and felt like there was something pressing in that area.

Hows the bloating with you all? Anyone resulted to ginger biscuits or ginger ale to help with the nausea? x
  • Options
    my nausea comes and goes at the moment definately tailing off or else im just getting used to constantly feeling sick....also seem to have developed hayfever which ive never had before???
  • Options
    I wish mine was tailing off, it seems to be getting worse each day! The things that helped at first are no longer helping, and i'm kind of stuck on ginger ale and beef hula hoops! x