Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is it possible....

is it possible to start showing a tiny bit in month two when its a second pregnancy....i know i stretched big time last time but i swear to god i look pregnant! it cant be fat, i had a belly before but it wouldnt have grown that much in two months i havent doubled my cake intake lol...paranoid that im gonna be a whale afterwards now and that im getting fat :cry:

Replies

• Options
    well technically in month 3 as im 8 weeks
  • Options
    Its possible, I'm turning into a fat pig!! Something to do with eating but not all! I get even fatter on an evening. Its my second too and think its stretched from then, my body has never been the same!! Am hanging on till 12 weeks to think about maternity stuff! x
  • Options
    you had a scan yet? never no... could be more than one lol

xx
  • Options
    Hi,no its not till 12 June. My dad is a twin but dont think it would happen to me!! My husband would have a break down if I had twins, ha! They say you grow quicker with second one so im putting it down to that! x
  • Options
    This is my second and I've got a bump the same size as I did at 16 weeks with my first and I'm about a stone and a half slimmer than I was then.

There's no way I'm going to be able to keep this a secret until 12 weeks.

Seriously worried about how HUGE I'm going to be!

Mrs B xxx
  • Options
    my body has never been the same either...i do eat a lot but always have and im a constant run around so ive a porky belly but manage to get away with it....it looks pregnant and very much as it looked when i was four months with the first.....i joke about twins although no twins anywhere in either families but i guess the gene has to start somewhere. Wouldnt be annoyed with twins would be hard work but definately an exciting challenge however i wouldnt want to have to give birth straight away after popping one out image
  • Options
    I think it might be a stomaxh muscle thing. I look normal in the morning but pregnant in the afternoon. Its bloating that's all.
  • Options
    yeah i het bigger at night but am defo lookiong preg in the morning too lol
  • Options
    Yep - I look pregnant in the morning too!

Mrs B xx
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel - today i'm looking especially pregnant - i'll try and get a photo. I am a bit porky but usually have a flatish stomach. I didn't look this big till after 16 weeks with my first although i did get absolutley huge.

xx
  • Options
    have read everywhere that your midrif can start to expand around two months although its water retention but have also read that now our muscles have all stretched and we will show a lot earlier whereas before the muscles were really tight and took longer to stretch out......i dunno lol couple of months and it will be acceptable to be showing lol
  • Options
    GC from due in dec but im preg with my first and findin it hard to hid my belly already. Im 10 weeks and soooooo bloaty already. I have always been slim size 10 and im tall so i didnt think i would have a belly yet. eek!!! image
  • Options
    GC from due in dec but im preg with my first and findin it hard to hid my belly already. Im 10 weeks and soooooo bloaty already. I have always been slim size 10 and im tall so i didnt think i would have a belly yet. eek!!!

Goes to show we're all different! I am a size 8 and 5 feet 8 and I didn't show obviously to other people until I was 5 months with my first. Before 20 weeks really, which is when I hid my pregnancy until. Wearing loose witting clothes did the job!
  • Options
    Maybe im just being super sensitive to it. its just when you arent used to having a tum and then im constantly bloaty now its weird to get used to.

no one else can prob see but i can :lol:

we are going on hol week after next so im going into town today to get some loose summer tops so i feel comfortable. its an excuse to shop anyway :lol:
  • Options
    I think it's possible. I feel massive already (10 weeks); I had a late m/c before this pregnancy so never lost all that weight, and I think everything is definitely still loose inside from that time so I feel like I'm looking really pregnant already this time around. Feel like it's impossible to hide, but so far no one's said anything!
  • Options
    I've just bought some lovely summery dresses and I'm desperate to wear them, especially in this weather but my bumps not big enough yet!

Mrs B xxx
  • Options
    i desperately need sme summery tops etc but just dont have any cash til the end of the month : ( maybe its time to ring up a new catalogue bill lol