Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

feeling unexpectedly ...

h*rny!!!

dont know what has got into me....i have been totally off it last few months...only times we did bd was when trying to conceive...now im 9 weeks im literally jumping on hub last few days (he's not complaining)

im quite surprised, but putting it down to hormones though as i recently had a mc we are not going to make love til after my scan just to be on the safe side...

my scan is on july 1st , when i should be about 12 weeks, looking forward to it but also quite nervous due to prev negative exp .

anyway girls just thought id share that with youj, wonder if same thing happening to any of you.

sb

xxxx image

Replies

• Options
    Just wanted to say congrats SB. I know u were hiding out for a bit but really glad ur here. As for the hornyness, I think I was just too tired for the first 9 weeks and I've not seen dh for a week as I've been working lots. Looking forward to getting home tonight and making the most of it!! image
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for u hun, i had an mc last march so know exactly how u feel. Our scans not til 5th july so i have ages to wait.

As for the bedroom antics, there non exsistent. My poor oh hasnt had any for 6 weeks and won't be getting any til my scan. My mw advised us not to, although not 100% sure why.
  • Options
    My next scan is 1st of july tOo
  • Options
    thanks gingerpoodle and all

10 weeks tomorrow!! so 2 weeks til scan date!

just biding the time. my best friend had a boy a few days ago so i hit the sales and bought some nice stuff from Debenhams on sale!

hope everyone is well

xx

sb
  • Options
    btw not feeling like bd anymore! only lasted three days!! lol