Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Wispa

hey hun,

just checking in to see how ur getting on? xxx

Replies

• Options
    I've just come on here to post for Wispa too as not seen any messages lately, hope all ok xxx
  • Options
    another stalker hi! image
  • Options
    Wow, wow, wow!!! A FAO post, love it, thanks kels! image

I'm good thank you guys, feelin sick and queasy most days and constantly hungry but it's slowly sinking in that this is it, i'm pregnant!!!

Had a private scan last weekend which was amazing, hubby and i were just so much more relaxed seeing how things had progressed and there was a little baby forming inside there. Got dated a few days forward as well so due on 7th jan now.

Starting to think i should get out and get exercising cos i'm looking like i've got a bump already and i know it's not baby and just my constant snacking. Want to be yummy mummy to be and not slummy, hehe.

Kels, how you doing huni, enjoying maternity leave? Have you been getting any twinges or anything yet? D you ever hear frm MrsEH at all? Wonder how she is?

wildthing, how yu getting on hun? really want you to come join us in pregnancy soon. Miss ya!!

piggypops, nice to see ya too hun. How's things? i didn't knw you were as far along as you are, crazy how quickly time goes when it's not you! hehe

Thanks again for your messages ladies. Feel very priveleged. Any tips for these early days? Plus, when did you guys start getting bumps?

xxx
  • Options
    have replied on fb hun image

xxx
  • Options
    glad to hear its going well

i had a bump quite early on but it was more bloatedness, defo enjoy every minute as it does go so fast even though it doesnt feel it now, i found the travel sickness bands great help x
  • Options
    How did you hide it from people with an early bump? Thats what i'm finding hard!

Gorgeous sunny day today, shame i'm at work! Have you finished work now piggypops?

• Options
    So so relieved everything is ok! Try Ginger biscuits, Ginger beer etc... I didn't really suffer from it but did find that on occasions it helped if I had a couple of biscuits by the bed to eat before I got up. Plenty of fluids and most of all.....smile and remember that you're sick cos ur cooking a baby in there! Lol.

Yah need to get Mr Wildthing down to some good bd'ing - we haven't tried at all as just both so drained from work. I WILL be in pregnancy for next month tho! image

Send me your email chick and I'll add you on fb. Xx