Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

After stalking DIJ for 4 weeks, it's time to say hello :)

Well thought it's about time to say HELLO image

I am currently 8w 2d and have been hanging around DIJ for few weeks but as I had a mc in Dec at 5 weeks and another in march at 9 weeks wanted to wait a while! I've had a scan which showed all the right bits and bobs in the right places and heartbeat image it was a twin pregnancy but only one is developing so I will prob bleed at some point when the failed pregnancy comes away, which I am really anxious about as I will worry it's my little fighter bleeding but at least I'm prepared!

Anyway my name is Rachel, I'm 30yrs have a 3.5yr little boy already and I'm a childminder! Looking after 5-6 children under 3yr at the same time!!! So taking it easy isn't really on the agenda!! Lol!!

Look forward to getting to know everyone and wishing everyone healthy and happy pregnancies image

Rachel xx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome to dij! Only 7 months to go!
  • Options
    Welcome to due in jan hun, hope you have a more relaxing 7 months xx
  • Options
    congratualtions... hope all goes well for you image xx
  • Options
    Hiya Rachel and well done for getting so far.

You are brave having 5-6 children under 3 to look after at once! I'm on my second pregnancy and planning on childminding after this one is born as I can't and don't want to go back to my current role. I wasn't brave enough to take the financial plunge last time, but this time I know it's what I want.

Anyway, enough about me. Great to see you here and I hope all goes well for the rest of the 7 months that are still to go!
  • Options
    If you want any help/advice regarding the childminding please feel free to ask image

It is a lot of hard work but you get to be with your children and make some pennies too!

Rachel xx