Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

may i join you please!! :D

well i have recently found out im pregnant and after already having 2 children (5 yr old boy and 20 month old girl) i thought i would have spotted the pregnancy signs straight away but nope!!! lol!! i had an early dating scan last night and i am around 10 wks! due around 10th jan!! after the shock of it all i am very excited and looking forward to the next few months of feeling baby kick, more scans and getting a bump! thou i still dont think its really sunk in yet!! i am feeling quite poorly at the mo and my saviour is pepsi max as its the only thing that stops me puking!!! hehe!!

kelz xx

Replies

• Options
    hi, thats quite far on to find out, but it will certainly go quicker for you now lol did you not wonder where the dreaded blob was for 3 months? no way i couldnt tell i look preg already and had lots of viscious symptoms image
  • Options
    welcome! Are you from BIS? It feels odd being in another BI group!

Heres to a wonderful few months x
  • Options
    yes i am from BIS (09) thou LO dint actually turn up till oct!!!! lol!! well i came off the pill end of march as had a problem wiv my hair falling out and doc sed it was the hormones, and wen i came off the pill before it took a while for my periods to come bk to normal! was quite enjoying not having them but never for 1 min thought i was pg!!!! very happy about it thou! image x
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome Kel - sounds like you've missed most of the dreaded slow first 12 weeks.

xx
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!