Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

joining you!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?

7+1 today, had emergency scan at EPU this morning and baby is measuring 6+ weeks, they can't be certain of exact EDD until 12 week scan but by my LMP my due date is Jan 30th image

Baby was so small with such a fast beating heart!! CRL was 6mm!!! So tiny but love them so much, roll on 2012!!

Booking in with midwife tomorrow image

Mrs T + 6mm Bump!!

Replies

• Options
    Hiya, Im due similar time as you, think im maybe around the 29th. I went for and emergency scan also- i went last fri as id been having some bleeding. It was lovely wasnt it and hearing the heart beat image Is this your first baby? xxx
  • Options
    ye first baby, oh it was so fab, had internal ultrasound and they have no explanation to my spotting, had it on 3 occasions last week and have had it on and off for the last few days, they said its probs just one of those things.

Did they give you an explanation for yours?

Loved seeing their little heartbeat image

Mrs T + 6mm bump xx
  • Options
    They just said it can sometimes happen when the placenta is implanting proply. Mine was an internal scan too, i was really nervous, but then felt totally relaxed once they found the baby and heartbeat. My spotting lasted for quite a few days but it has stopped now.

Its our first baby too. We will have to be bump buddies image

xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi bump buddy image

Ye I was slightly terrified when I went in as they kept going on about if we don't see a heartbeat we wont show you and we'll talk about it after and then within a few mins after checking ovaries and stuff first she was like and there's the sac and the heartbeat, was so relieved to see them!!

Can't wait until next scan now as they didnt let us have a photo at all today, trying to burn the image on my brain of little bean on the screen with heart beating image

Mrs T + bump xxx
  • Options
    oh would they not image , they gave me a pic, i cant stop looking at it haha.

Ive sent u a pm, with my facebook page (not sure if u have facebook or not) but if u do add me. No one knows we are expecting yet so if u do add me dont post n e thing on my wall, else people will wonder whats going on haha xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Mrs T, i had early scans and a really heavy bleed with spotting/bleeding for 2 weeks after. They didn't give me a proper reason but on my notes it says sub chorionic heamatoma.

Anyway really glad everything is ok.