Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

(Untitled)

anybody else's (o|o) gettin bigger?

mine have grown so much in the last week/10 days :O

im actually shocked... i have big enough ones anyway being a 38DD now need to go and buy the next size :O

all a good sign tho image

xx

Replies

• Options
    Yep, I normally have very modest 34B boobs, got a new bra last weekend because mine made me look like I had four boobs, and I am now a 34 D, if only they would stay after pregnancy :lol:
  • Options
    you know what, mine are ever so slightly bigger but not noticeable and not sore either!! im 10 weeks + 1 i was expecting them to be a bit bigger than that! dont need a new bra or anything!! image
  • Options
    Someone at work commented on the size of mine a couple of weeks ago! They feel huge.
  • Options
    Mine aren't much bigger either. They have definitely grown but I can still wear the same bra. My nipples are huge though and feel like they are being stabbed with thousands of needles!
  • Options
    Mine are huge and loads of people have commented. Made me feel a bit self conscious to be honest tho!
  • Options
    also, my morning sickness has started... was feeling abit sick yesterday, but deffoo more today ... although its a horrible feeling, im sort of enjoying it as i no its a good sign image

xx